The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freak Like Me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Freak Like Me... Empty
PostSubject: Freak Like Me...   Freak Like Me... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:12 pm

"Bring her in low orbit, Angie.", Tania stood up looking out the Galor Class main viewer.

Vash entered from his Ready Room, "Are we set?"

Tania nodded, "Aye, Gul Enranet."

Tania tapped the transporter controls at the Tactical Station to beam the further humanitarian aide to the surface.

"Empress Hera has requested your presence on the surface, Commodore.", Vash ordered.

"But why, this has been a concerted effort on behalf of many vessels in the Fleet. Why me?", Tania pleaded.

"She requested the senior female officer. She would not speak with me or with Captain Warren.", Vash announced.

Tania met with Hera in the Palace drawing room. She was amazed how genuine the oversized woman was. Hera talked openly about reading the logs of Nicole Branson and about the jealousy over the relationships with Nicole and Orchid.

Soon the ladies were enjoying more of a gab session then any sort of diplomacy.

Tania told Hera about Dr. Georgia Todd and her early days aboard the Tanmesad. She felt comfortable telling Hera about the fact that she, as a a Borg Disconnect, was assigned to the Tanmesad because the mission was believed doomed to failure.

The ladies shared a couple of tears as Tania told Hera the story of putting Nancy I and Nicole into the escape pods aboard the Yellowstone. Hera could not imagine giving up your children.

Hera looked at Tania, "Would it be inappropriate to ask you to join me for supper?"

Tania knew her concern was because she had been with Nicole, "Because of my time with the Borg, I have aged at a slower rate. In appearance, I am barely over age 40 and Nicole appears in her thirties. It has caused a bit of confusion. It would not be inappropriate."

Tania enjoyed the amazing meal. The bizarre oversized vegetables were incredible. Hera looked at Her, "Should we retire to the drawing room for a glass of wine?"

Tania felt so comfortable. She was laying on the couch listening to logs from the Tanmesad crew. She never intended to go to sleep. She was just so comfortable.

Tania felt the soft warmth of a hand on her bare feet. Maybe this is the start of something special.

Posted By:

Commodore Tania Branson
Guest of Empress Hera
Delavan
Beta Zeldanna System
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Freak Like Me...
Page 1 of 1