The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admiral Btah's Gift

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Admiral Btah's Gift Empty
PostSubject: Admiral Btah's Gift   Admiral Btah's Gift EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Admiral Btah watched as Leopoldo Gral, Marcus-Brutus Pan'Taar and Francesco Azoone have used influence garnered on the colonies to further their political gains back in the Tellar System. Btah watched as the children of these men were used to gain influence on the colony and therefore a voice with the Federation.

Btah arranged to meet with Nicole Branson after learning that Nicole had learned that the House of Gral had provided the information to the Klingons about strategic locations on the surface of the Delavan homeworld. Btah had learned that Branson had expelled Governor Liberty Gral from her home on two separate occasions.

Nicole Branson had no idea what the Tellarite Admiral had in mind and believed it was simply an apology from the House of Btah about the betrayal. Instead, Nicole was shocked to learn that Admiral Bartholomew Btah was offering his daughter Elizabeth "Betsy" Btah as a replacement. Nicole was mortified and told Admiral Btah that she would not accept the gift.

Btah informed Branson that the young lady was of no use to him and if she could not be of this service, she would be destroyed. Nicole was mortified to hear a father talk in this way. Elizabeth looked at Nicole, "I will be no bother. I will cook, clean and take care of your children and you will be permitted to use me in any way you see fit."

Nicole was disgusted that anyone would believe these words. She remembered her own abuse at the hands of Admiral Bruce Montgomery and how unfit she felt and how unclean she felt. Nicole looked at Admiral Btah, "I will take your daughter to provide her political sanctuary from the potential of such a killing. As a father and a parent, you should be ashamed of yourself."

Btah looked at Elizabeth, "If you do not remain in service to Branson, you will be hunted down and killed like the sow you are."

Nicole was thoroughly disgusted. What was she going to do with gift now?

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
President
Olive Branch
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Admiral Btah's Gift
Page 1 of 1