The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it enough?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Is it enough? Empty
PostSubject: Is it enough?   Is it enough? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

The Dogs of War were now working to restore as many replicators as possible going door to door trying to get the colony back on its feet. Colonel Belvedere Brown finally had a renewed purpose. He felt like a man again.

Bell. Headed for the Observatory with the food run shuttle. He arrived on the flight deck. He say Tracer working with his fighter. Bell glared at the Bzzit Khaht Pilot. He was furious at the move on his girl by this suckler.

Bell knew that Christine would be alone. The Antican went up to see his hybrid lover. Bell looked at Cheistine as he walked into the room, "You might as well be with Tanus.", he taunted.

Christine was not thrilled with the snide taunt. She knew it was a reference to the known smaller appendage of the Bzzit Khaht.

"He is still more of a man then you.", she snapped back.

"Please. I know you like it, Christine!", Bell was not scoring any points with this attack approach. He was feeling very virile.

"Suckling nipples is foreplay, it is not sex. You are a classy lady. You are very intelligent but I know you like it. I know you hate Branson so having the suckler join the buffet is out of the question. You would never love as Branson loves. This leaves you stuck with the slug latched onto your nipples. Is that enough, Christine?", Bell taunted.

"I know you like a little doggy style!", Bell grabbed his crotch. He was back in the saddle. He gave a little who-waah.

Christine snapped, "Get out!"

Tracer came into the fighter's locker room. He was stunned to see Christine standing against the back wall. He smiled and came walking over. He knew what she wanted.

Posted By:

Christine T'Nley
Reporter
Observatory 632
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Is it enough?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: