The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Cow!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Holy Cow!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Cow!!   Holy Cow!! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Nicole felt very uncomfortable around Sonja. She worked so. Hard to get her student housing and a student visa so her father would not be able to force her back to Tellar Prime. Nicole knew what that could mean.

Sonja looked at Nicole, "We could have been good together."

"And we still may but we will learn that over time. I will not be forced into a relationship by anyone, not even your father.", Nicole thought back to the horrors of the abuse suffered with Admiral Bruce Montgomery.

Nicole looked over her desk at the large stack of refugee applications from the Porcine Bovidae sub-race. She had approached Sonjac about helping with the population after the tragic loss of life in the Romulan attack.

The words of Admiral Tim Veltkamp echoed in her mind as she started to approve the applications. It is the goal of the colonies to provide a home for all. She never the prejudice faced by the race whose progenitor of the dominant species was a bovine... A cow.

The Porcine Bovidae had been sold into slavery on Tellar and used as pack animals nearly two centuries earlier. Though freed from the bonds of slavery, they have always been shunned for not being like the pig shouted Tellarites. Sadly, so many cultures on so many worlds have relived this horror.

Branson Beauty was developed by Colonel Acrylos Teero and some fine work by Dr. Skylight Greene and allows humans to use nanobiotics to maintain the look of the youth. The process has been used to give other races a more human like appearance and has been commonly used by the Tellarite people to gain more acceptance in the Federation.

This approach has been widely criticized as being humano-centric and Branson herself has been accused of abandoning her own all inclusive beliefs because she has encouraged this behaviour in her own Tellaririte lovers.

As the Bovidae began arriving on Medara, they were stunned to see this process was available to them... At no cost. Many Bovidae have been overjoyed to have the procedure to look more humanoid.

The persecution of the Bovidae has been propagated by the naming of the children with horrible degrading cattle names. Sadly, as these names become ingrained in families, these names are reused over and over. This is not to continue the downgrading references but instead to honour grandparents or other relatives.

Betsy Bose is one such example. Her grandmother was Betsy and named as a common cow. Betsy was very, very happy to get the Branson Beauty surgery. She looked so beautiful.

She was able to have a hairless more humanoid appearance while still maintaining the utter that defined her bovine heritage. She replicated a beautiful dress and just stood in the mirror admiring how good she looked.

Betsy had one person to thank for her new enrollment in the Academy as an undeclared student, her new look and her new life. In her mind, this was not from Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj, despite his claims to the contrary. Sonjac had declared himself a hero of the Bovidae people for giving them this new opportunity. This was from Nicole Branson who continues to be a beacon for the oppressed.

Betsy applied for and received a one-on-one meeting with the Governor. She wanted to personally thank her. Betsy walked into the room. She was immediately taken by the beauty of the leggy human blond. Betsy's voice cracked as she tried to speak. She was literally gushing as she thanked the Governor.

Nicole thought the look of lust in her eyes was very cute. Betsy talked about the new opportunities open to her here on Medara. Nicole smiled.

Betsy looked at Nicole and then dropped a bombshell, "I understand that you like girls."

Nicole was stunned at the bluntness of the observation. She could hardly get the response out, "Ummm... Yes."

Nicole thought of Ophelia, Penny, Orchid and Magenta. She did not know where the young lady was about to go with this. She was suddenly a bit nervous.

Betsy looked at Nicole, "I have read the personal logs since arriving here on the colony. I believe that you are a breast girl."

Nicole went from flirty nervousness to a full on sweat. This girl had caught her so off guard. Nicole gasped as she spoke, "Ye.. Ye... Yeah."

Betsy grabbed her abdomen, "I think I have plenty to offer in that regard."

Nicole should have been offended. She should have made a scene. She just looked at the cluster of four breasts, the utter of the Bovidae Betsy Bose (pronounced Bow-sss). She finally got the words out, "I think you have to leave."

Betsy started walking out being very careful to wiggle her cute ass. Nicole was mesmerized. What had just happened? How does she get herself into this?

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Refugee Approval Office
Colony Complex
Camelot, Medara
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Holy Cow!!
Page 1 of 1