The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tired of the Same Ol' Same Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tired of the Same Ol' Same Old Empty
PostSubject: Tired of the Same Ol' Same Old   Tired of the Same Ol' Same Old EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Brittany and Christine were in the Director's cab of the OWN studios. Brittany looked at Christine, "Is Tracer able to have actual intercourse with you?"

Christine was stunned by the bluntness of the question. She looked at Brittany, "The Bzzit Khakt appendage exists but is relatively small and like other reptilian races is used to expel sperm onto the eggs and while capable is not usually used for sexual purposes."

Brittany gave a little humpf.

Christine smiled, "He is a damn fine pilot with amazingly nimble fingers. He can touch the console with the skills of a Tom Paris or a Hikaru Sulu. He can knows how to use his fingers."

Brittany gave a girlish giggle, "Are you in love, Ms. T'Nley?"

"Fingers are one thing but they are not the best part. The very nature of the Bzzit Khakt diet back on the homeworld has through genetic biodiversity created the perfect suckling mouth. This mouth is designed to allow them to be able to eat their largely vegetarian diet but the very nature of the suckling motion in their diet makes them the most incredible species in the universe for nipple arousal and even for latching onto a humanoid clitoris. Ohhhh my god.", Christine swooned.

"I am a girl. I like a good lick on the nipples but does it get tired without sex to follow. Don't you get tired of just getting close but never actually getting there. Don't you get tired of the same ol' same old.", Brittany asked her "frenemy".

Christine knew that Tracer had been out near Delavan. She knew that the Klingons had been eyeing the devastated land of giants as a potential colony and a potential source of Red Shale Dilithium. She knew just how dangerous that was in a small fighter.

She waited on the couch in her best undergarments. As her pilot lover, the Bzzit Khakt Tracklerca walked in, she slowly lowered her bra top.

"I thought you would never get here.", Christine muttered.

Tracer dropped his gear and latched on. Christine groaned feeling every inch of her body come to life. How could anyone ever get tired of this?

Posted by:

Christine T'Nley
Lover of the pilot Tracer
Observatory 642
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tired of the Same Ol' Same Old
Page 1 of 1