The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Job is a Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Job is a Job Empty
PostSubject: A Job is a Job   A Job is a Job EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Magdalena had returned to Medara after yet another Klingon attack on the remnant of the Delavan. There were so few of them left.

Maggie and Hera need to come to grips with the fact that a rebuilt Delavan is in all likelihood not possible. Their giant's paradise is going to become a Klingon mining colony.

These people had everything on their own world. They had palaces and servants and here they were just another refugee. Maggie had gone into the city.

Acrylos was still working to rebuild the infrastructure of Camelot. His grand city in homage to the legendary kingdom of Earth but more than that a legacy to the colony capital on Cheron VI. He was not about to let the Romulans take another city from him.

He walked into the downtown corridor and saw two Klingon boys trying to rough up a smaller Cardassian child. He was about to intervene when something else happened.

A giant Delavan woman swept in and literally picked one of the Klingon boys tossing him up against the building. The whole incident was over before it had even started.

Acrylos walked over to see Maggie complete with a communicator badge and a com-link to Robert E. Leo. He looked at her, "A cop."

Maggie leaned on the post, "A job is a job."

Acrylos looked at the street, "I am not sure I am comfortable with my girlfriend putting her life on the line all the time."

Maggie smiled, "Like you don't."

The pair just stood there in silence. This was not going to be easy to get used to.

Posted by:

Col. Acrylos Teero
Civil Planner
Camelot, Medara
Beta Zeta Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Job is a Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: