The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Too Strong: Fly Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

On Too Strong: Fly Away Empty
PostSubject: On Too Strong: Fly Away   On Too Strong: Fly Away EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Nicole walked into her office. She was shocked to see Betsy straddled on her desk.

Her utter was engorged with excitement and her nipples were large and ready for excitement. Nicole was shocked. Betsy began to tease Nicole about sucking her nipples and even better the benefits of rubbing those engorged nipples in her secret garden. Betsy teased that they could probably go four inches deep.

Betsy had no idea about Nicole history with things being thrust inside her. This was not her sexuality. They very thought brought back memories of leaning over Admiral Bruce Montgomery's desk while the aging Admiral thrust inside her. Betsy had gone too far.

Nicole asked her to get dressed and to leave. Nicole really loved the young lady's drive but this was just not for her. She thought about her first meeting with Betsy in the colony complex. She was truly intrigued then but this, this was something other.

Nicole started reviewing the PADD transfers on her desk when she came across a request from Coonel Hawkins Wayne for Nicole to personally welcome his niece Wendy Wayne to the Academy. Nicole did not to think about Betsy so she contacted the new student to see if she would be home before heading over.

Nicole tapped the door chime.

"Come in, your honor.", Wendy offered.

Nicole was stunned to see the extremely beautiful Talosian colonist dressed so beautifully.

"Welcome to Camelot, to Medara and to the Academy named in honor of my sister who lost her life aboard the USS Princess Diana.", Nicole extended her hand.

The beautiful young lady leaned forward and kissed Nicole on the cheek. She whispered, "I know you have been with some of us."

Nicole pulled back. She thought of Waverly and Sara. She thought about Talosian physiology. She looked at the beautiful young lady. She thought about Commander S'Nii, another student who came on so strong.

Nicole gathered her wits, "I have to go, but welcome."

Wendy giggled, "I am gonna be around."

Nicole thought about Betsy and Wendy as she walked home. What sort of mess had she gotten herself into now?

Posted By

Nicole Branson
Chancellor
Nancy Branson Academy
Camelot, Medara
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

On Too Strong: Fly Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: