The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talosian Tea Party – A bizarre discovery....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Talosian Tea Party – A bizarre discovery.... Empty
PostSubject: Talosian Tea Party – A bizarre discovery....   Talosian Tea Party – A bizarre discovery.... EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:55 pm

The Talosians have been working dilligently already to establish an Omega amplifier for their existing engines. The Tokyo facility is already a draw on resources but the Public Works department is coping. I had not met Dr. Jefferson when he made the frantic call to Omega Prime demanding my presence.

Dr. Jefferson claimed that the Talosians had had a paranormal experience. Being an engineer and scientist, I highly doubt the occurrence but travelled to Tokyo to view the incident.

Dr. Jefferson informs me that the Talosians were attempting to connect with dead Omega at the geo-thermal core of the Phoenix Colony when the incident occurred.

Anxious to ensure that a skeptic was present, I took Venice Academy Chancellor Commander T'Tan of Vulcan to be the independent observer.

The incident has sent shockwaves through the Phoenix Fleet, what the hell were we seeing...

Look closely. It appears that the Phoenix itself is captured at the core of the planet.

What the hell is it? What does it mean?

Posted by:

Commander Acrylos Teero
Chief Engineer
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Talosian Tea Party – A bizarre discovery....
Page 1 of 1