The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivalry....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Rivalry.... Empty
PostSubject: Rivalry....   Rivalry.... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Tracer came from from patrol with a minor flesh wound. The Stingers had past through a debris field in observation of the Federation Task Force World Court. Tracer had been forced into the field by the much larger sovereign class USS Hague.

The Starfleet vessel took great pride in running the Stingers through the field knowing full well that the fighters would not take any offensive tack against Starfleet.

Tracer was still pissed when Maple came in to treat him. She took great care in treating the known hero in Tracklerca of the Bzzit Khakt. She felt his comfort under her care. His relationship with Christine T'Nley had exposed a whole new side to the notoriously asexual fighter pilot more famous for his friendship with the grumbling Click than anything else.

Maple left the room and return looking very different...

Maple looked at Tracer, "I know you like humanoid breasts. Hell, Christine has been strutting around here like a topless waitress since your relationship began but I also know that her Vulcan-Romulan hybrid blood cannot give you the emotional connection that a relationship with a Betazoid could. Sharing a mind is way different than you licking her breasts, Tracer.", Maple lifted her breasts with her arms.

"I think I should go.", Tracer knew he was in an ackward position.

Tracer sat on the end of the bed. He told Christine everything. She just sat there in awe. She did not know what to say.

She had a rival now. Brittany had stolen much of her thunder at work. Now she was about to lose her thunder at home.

Christine laid back on the pillow. She thought about her coverage of the Omega Fleet. She thought of the multiple invasions of the Phoenix Colony. Had her best days been behind her now?

Tracer crawled up and laid his head on her breasts. It was in that moment that Christine decided that no one was taking anything from her, not Brittany and damn sure not Maple.

Posted By

Christine T'Nley
Concubine of Tracer
Observatory 642
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Rivalry....
Page 1 of 1