The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaking Milk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Leaking Milk Empty
PostSubject: Leaking Milk   Leaking Milk EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

Nicole looked at the image of Betsy Bose on her desk at the Colony Complex. She just frowned as Christine took great pleasure in plastering in on OWN and sharing with the FBN.

Nicole had at first hated being drafted into the race to replace President Abraham McDonald of Earth but the idea had kind of grown on her. Nicole had actually loved it when OWN leaked the image of her naked wrapped in the flag of the UFP. It was supposed to help bring her down but instead it only helped her campaign. Nicole had actually believed that she could win this whole thing.

She had spoken about surviving in the Beta Quadrant as Vice President of the Pheonix Federation, about the government of the Phoenix Colony. She had spoken about leadership in the Betazoid Alliance and in the formation of the Olive Branch. It was the Olive Branch that really caught the interest of interplanetary politicians.

Despite its very short life, the bridges built between Medara, Darona and the Delavan while still keeping the Betazoid homeworld both in check and in membership was very intriguing to the Vulcans whose behavior continues to restore their status in the Federation. The Vulcans actually have grown to like the inclusive nature of Nicole Branson.

Now this, the image of Betsy Bose on her desk being spread all over the universe. The Federation population could actually understand the Tellarite infatuation. Tellarites are a founding people of the Federation but these "cows"... Geez!

The goal was for the campaign to put Admiral James Hatherton on Federation One as a stoic and stern alternative to the crazy b**ch known as Nicole Branson to show that Nicole was just that weird.

Councillor T'tan, a long serving advisor to Branson and the King's Fleet came walking in to see Nicole putting the image of Betsy up on the main viewer in her office. T'tan looked at the image, particularly the prominent utter. She looked at Nicole, "There is an option."

"What would that be? Resign and accept the humiliation.", Nicole muttered.

T'tan gave a half, forced Vulcan smile, "No, say the image is exactly as it is put on screen. It is an intimate moment shared between two lovers and how dare they invade your privacy. Go on the offensive accusing them of their ignorance and prejudice judging the Procine Bovidae, or Tellarite Taurae by their appearance knowing that the utter is only visible if the female is in heat. Remind them that snout is only visible after Branson Nanobiotics when the Bovidae is in the peak of the fertility cycle and to use the appearance of the utter is like saying that a female who is pregnant is disgusting, a mother who is breastfeeding is disgusting. You will turn people away from the smear campaign of the Hatherton family."

"But we are not together. I brushed her off after the incident.", Nicole reminded her advisor.

"You know that. Betsy knows that but the media does not know that. This is politics. It is about spin. You go to see Betsy. You get her in your damn bed and then you appear with her in public, in all couple glory.", T'tan ordered.

"Wait! Get her in bed?", Nicole stumbled on the words.

"I have learned from Commander Keystone that one of the best ways to keep the hormone levels low enough so as not to drive you into full on heat is regular sex. This will deplete the hormone levels a little at a time. This will prevent the full appearance of the snout and in all likelihood will hide the utter beneath her skin.", T'tan offered.

"And what if she refuses.", Nicole looked at T'tan.

"This is politics, Nicole. You cannot give her that option.", T'tan scolded.

Nicole changed into a beautiful black dress and headed to see Betsy. She came in to find Betsy more in heat than even when she was in her office. Nicole sat the young lady down on the bed. She explained the situation.

Betsy looked at Nicole, "I would be honored to be on your arm, Madame President but can you handle me? Especially me like this."

Nicole gave Betsy the same physiology lesson that T'tan had just given her. Betsy sobbed, "I know that, Nikki but how are we going to get me back there?"

Nicole thought about Robert E. Leo, her first friend on the colonies. The Caitian was now with Rhythm Dennyson, the Aquarian. He had to learn to appreciate what she was and not necessarily what she looked like. Nicole thought of John Warren and his long term relationship with Dawn Keystone. Like Betsy, in order to keep the horse like charactoristics at bay, she had to deal with the hormone. Nicole knew from the personal logs that John had had sex with Dawn when she was less than humanoid. It was what was done for all the benefits beyond sexuality in the relationship.

Nicole looked at Betsy, "I guess Councillor T'tan was right, we are going to have to get you out of those clothes."

Betsy was very shy as Nicole lifted her shirt.

Betsy backed up against the bedroom door naked. She held out her hand in fear. Nicole thought about her campaign. She thought about her first visit with young Betsy Bose when the young lady appeared with full utter under a black dress. Nicole remembered what the young lady said, about being a breast lover. There were many nipples. There just were.

Soon Nicole was tasting everyone one. Betsy had read every personnel log. She knew about Nicole. She knew about what had happened to her. Betsy had one blessing from her Bovidae genetics... She had a big and a wide tongue. Nicole would soon know that fact very, very well.

Nicole awoke in the morning. She looked at Betsy sleeping in the bed beside and smiled. T'tan was right. Betsy looked very humanoid. Nicole shook her, "Come on, sweetie. We have to go to breakfast. We have to be seen. Councillor T'tan is going to deliver the message that we are a couple and leaked image of you on my desk is nothing more than a ploy to discredit us, to discredit motherhood and to discredit being female. It will backfire in their face this morning."

Betsy got dressed. She pulled on a white mini dress and took Nicole by the hand. She looked in the mirror. Her utter had receded. She looked positively humanoid.

She grabbed Nicole by the arms, "What about the markings on my skin?"

"You are Bovidae. You should have those markings. They make you who you are. They make you special. I love everyone of them.", Nicole grinned, grabbing Betsy's little butt.

Betsy smiled. Nicole grabbed her coat and headed for the door. Betsy grabbed her arm, "But what if they come back? What if my utter reappears?"

"Remember the biology lesson. If we can keep your hormone levels in check, we can keep your humanoid appearance.", Nicole offered simply.

"But...", Betsy tried to speak.

"If they appear again, we will have to f*** them away.", Nicole giggled.

"But if ours is a political union...", Betsy looked at Nicole.

"Honey, after the licking you gave me last night, we better be more than that.", Nicole took her mate by the hand.

Betsy giggled and headed for breakfast.

The image across all networks in the morning was a very cute Betsy Bose walking out of Ishka's in a white mini dress and not some tawdry image of her naked on the desk of the Governor. Councillor T'tan had done what no one else could. She cleaned up a mess. How very Vulcan of her....

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Candidate for President
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Leaking Milk
Page 1 of 1