The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Don't Have To Come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

You Don't Have To Come Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Have To Come   You Don't Have To Come EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Nicole looked at the snow covered town the colonists jokingly called Cold Camelot. This was a far cry from the beauty of Medara. The dark grey world was a constant reminder that this was all her fault.

The viewer sprung to life as Betsy contacted Nicole from the Starfleet Academy in Paris, Earth. Nicole looked at the Porcine Bovidae Tellarite and frowned, "You don't have to come here. It is hell frozen over."

"I have to come. I need someone to maintain my hormone levels.", Betsy backed up from the viewer.

Nicole laughed at the sight. Betsy did not think it was so funny.

Nicole smiled, "I bet you could find a handsome young student to help you with that."

"Yeah right.", Betsy grumped.

"I have already filled out the transfer to Larle.", Betsy informed Nicole.

"The Larle Institute is not a freaking school, Betsy. It is an appeasement for Casey and me. What can you hope to have on graduation? Fly on a King's Fleet vessel on the edge of the Klingon Empire. Yeah!!", Nicole scolded.

"I can live with that.", Betsy retorted.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Citizen of Camelot, Reykja Penthe
Klingon Empire

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

You Don't Have To Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: