The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real over Plastic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Real over Plastic Empty
PostSubject: Real over Plastic   Real over Plastic EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Christine had learned about the Nicole and Betsy reconciliation when she saw the two women enjoying coffee prior to another day of going over the books of the Larle Institute. Christine thought about what had happened between Betsy and the Bajoran.

Christine had never been envious of Branson. She despised the fact that things just seemed to work out for her. This was just another example. Christine would learn from the personal logs that Betsy had just showed up and offered herself as make up for what happened. Could it be so simple?

Christine went up to wej'veQ. She used her press pass to get into the fighter's quarters. Tracer and Click had been in the morning debrief. There was still a large level of frustration associated with the poor tactical and helm work aboard he Tanmesad. Everyone understands how new this territory is but there was no good excuse for that level of mistake. People could have been killed. Fighters, even ships could have been lost.

Tracer was looking forward to a shower and a nap. He opened the door to his quarters. There she was. Christine in all her glory.

Tracer looked at his recent lover, "Oh my stars, I truly believed I had screwed this up forever. Can you ever forgive me? I was trying to be one of the guys, to be a fighter jock. I forgot what is important.", Tracer sat on the bed resting his head on her shoulder.

"This is what is important.", Tracer kissed the top of her breast. He thought of Tania Branson and the almost plastic quality of her refurbished Borg Disconnect skin. He kissed the nipple of Christine's breasts. Dear lord, it was incredible.

Like Nicole, Christine should have told the fighter to fly off but she wanted this as much as him. She had came to him, even though he was the cheater.

Posted By:

Christine T'Nley
A Fighter's Wench
Reykja wej'veQ
Beta Penthe System
Klingon Sector

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Real over Plastic
Page 1 of 1