The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Night On Reykja

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Last Night On Reykja Empty
PostSubject: Last Night On Reykja   Last Night On Reykja EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

"We believe we have the reaction slowed to within the parameters of the the Teero simulation.", the young ensign informed Admiral Tan.

"If we make it through the night, we will have achieved Covenant a Energy.", the young officer sounded hopeful. What else is there.

Tan looked into the mirror resting his hands on the counter. He whispered, "if this is. It, it has been a good ride."

The Hierarchy Clanner thought about his decision to join the Federation Elite Force before coming here to work with Vincent. He thought about Station Destiny and his life on the Dyson Sphere. It had been very tough but very rewarding. If it all ended, he could live with those efforts.

Tan thought of Summer Vasa who taught him about love and about humanoid sexuality. He thought about their struggles and the abandonment. He did not know what to think.

Summer knew this could be it. She had one last chance. She had to try.

Tan turned around to see the incredibly sexy Betazoid. He could have turned her away but if this is really it, he did not want to spend it alone.

Posted By:

Admiral Tan
Deputy Commander In Chief
King's Fleet

I know Stan created the character Tan and Zoey has enjoyed writing for hi recently but I was inspired. I hope I have not stepped on any toes. I love it when Stan is off work because he keeps you all, and even me, posting. The colony springs to life again. Have a great day, Cam.
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Last Night On Reykja
Page 1 of 1