The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nipples.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Nipples....... Empty
PostSubject: Nipples.......   Nipples....... EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Betsy stood over the bucket dripping from her nipples. This should have been a grand morning. The reaction had obviously been slowed. They were all awake and alive.

Nicole came out of the bedroom. A naked Betsy tried to hide her leaking shame. Nicole looked behind her hand to see the results.

She looked at Betsy and tried to ease her embarrassment, "I guess I was a little over zealous on the nipples last night."

Her humor did not help. Betsy liked the Branson Beauty surgery that helped hide the Bovidae appearance. This was not something she could laugh off.

Nicole teased, "It was potentially the last night of existence. There was no way I was going with to not get me some breast."

The words were designed to further ease the tension bu instead it brought about a different thought. How many times in how many corners of the known universe does the inhabitants of the grand world face extinction with out even knowing it? Nicole and Betsy spent the cold night on Reykja Penthe together sharing of each other but many, many citizens would have went to bed not knowing that the Covenant had been activated by a crazy Ferengi. They could have went to bed in anger, in embarrassment or in every other countless emotion having not made peace with the partner, family or friends or made amends for past indiscretions or actions.

These feelings made leaking nipples less embarrassing. Betsy got dressed and she and Nicole headed for the Institute. They had to know if the project had been successful.

Covenant Energy should have lead to Dilthium....

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Spouse of Betsy Bose
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Nipples.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: