The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanus and Terza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Tanus and Terza Empty
PostSubject: Tanus and Terza   Tanus and Terza EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Tanus was in the bowels of the Archangel stowing gear when V'Larii came into the bay. She bluntly blurted out, "As a Vulcan, I am in control of emotions, even lust. While I am extremely grateful for what you have done for me, in consultations with my father, I have decided that it is inappropriate for a Vulcan Tactical Ooficer with hopes of Command in her future to behave as a school girl with her first crush."

Tanus was a tough as nails marine. He had been battle scarred and mission tough but he had to literally bite his bottom lip to prevent losing his cool, "If that is how it must be.", he grunted.

Tanus stayed in the bay alone applying Dragon stickers to the gear. Secretly, he was upset with Bethany. She had begged him to come to the Archangel to give her small single nacelle vessel some credibility. It was to make the ship strong, not to make him weak.

Tanus went up to the officer's lounge. He sat alone sulking over his decision to join the USS Archangel.

Terza Teero, the Chief Engineer walked in. She grabbed a coffee and sat down at the table. The engineer had always enjoyed busting his balls over Gorn size and his gruff nature as a means to compensate for his lack of manhood. Tanus looked at her, "Did you come here to gloat over V'Larii leaving me? I guess it confirms your criticism."

"I only busted your chops in playful jest. I would never bust anyone over the end of a relationship especially when no one has touched me since I left Bajor over a year ago.", Terza looked into her cup.

Tanus never made eye contact either staring into his beer in silence. Without looking up, focusing on the golden beverage in the glass, "Perhaps I could help you with that. If you don't mind something small..."

Terza looked at Tanus, "Believe me, honey. When you've had nothing up there for over a year, everything is big."

Terza extended her hand to the Gorn marine. Tanus was shocked. He never expected that response.

He was soon following the Bajoran engineer to her quarters.

Posted by:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Marine Commander
Dragons of the Archangel
USS Archangel
King's Fleet

Fleet brings the Flyers, Dragons bring the fire!!!

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Tanus and Terza
Page 1 of 1