The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swallowing A New Reassignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Swallowing A New Reassignment Empty
PostSubject: Swallowing A New Reassignment   Swallowing A New Reassignment EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Tania had been meeting with the Task Force Commanders to discuss the patrol roots after the Klingons had begun to cause some grief for Federation ships coming to Covenant Energy to try to restock their supply of Dilithium. The Klingons were just content to cause the ships flight plan corrections or passage corrections through ugly debris or asteroid fields. They were not intent on causing an incident.

Tania needed to see Dr. Greene about updates to hiding her Borg Features. She had seen more success by creating some mechanical body parts which the crazed Borg nanites will migrate too. Skye could then update the Branson Beauty system to create new more humanoid skin. Tania was so beautiful again.

She had one last stop. She needed to see Vincent about command of the Tanmesad. She went into his quarters. He was not there yet. The beautiful Borg Disconnect stripped naked. She crawled into the bed.

A stressed Vincent came into those quarters to see his updated beauty.

He was upset that she was stepping down as Commanding Officer of the Tanmesad but he could not even remember the lecture he had just practiced on his way to his own quarters. He had other priorities now.

Vincent collapsed in exhaustion laying next to Tania heaving for breath. She grinned, "Wow!!"

Vincent smiled, "I wish you did not have to go."

"Maybe I don't. I could serve as Task Force Commander here on the wej'veQ.", Tania offered.

Vincent rolled on his back, "Who will serve on the Tanmesad?"

"Gul Varno would be honoured to return.", Tania suggested.

"I don't know. Having Agent Varno on the Talon is an asset.", Admiral Viceroy observed.

Tania disappeared lower. She swallowed a soft but slowly re-rising Viceroy.

"This could be an all the time occurrence and not just a visit.", Tania offered before her voice was replaced by the sound of lips on flesh.

Vincent tried to breath in enough to get out the words, "I will announce the reassignment."

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Swallowing A New Reassignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: