The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing the Horns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Showing the Horns Empty
PostSubject: Showing the Horns   Showing the Horns EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:11 pm

"Are you sure that is wise?", Betsy looked at Nicole.

Branson had just rejected a docking application from a Klingon Bird of Prey. Branson had informed the commander that sanctions had been imposed until the return of Sonja Naar'Haaj had been secured.

"She is just a Tellarite. Ruining the trade relationship and ending the tenuous agreement to allow the colony to exist so close to the Klingon Empire over a pig snout is ludicrous.", Betsy blurted out.

"I do not think I like your attitude. I have had many a pig snout between my legs.", Nicole blurted out.

"And now you have something better.", Betsy snapped.

"These pigs have held my people down for centuries. Any action against them is appropriate. Things balance out.", Betsy almost turned Nicole's stomach. She had never seen this dark side of the flirtatious student.

"What of it was a Bovidae child?", Nicole busted back.

"She is not a child. She is the daughter of a symbol of Tellar oppression. She is a Naar'Haaj. These old families need to pay for the sins of their fathers.", Betsy sounded like too many retaliatory leaders of Earth in the 20th century. How long do you have to pay? The sins of your forefathers are real. There is no denying the facts but why should a student from an academy light years removed from Tellar Prime have to pay.

Is Sonjac Naar'Haaj not another grieving father like so many Bovidae parents who lost their sons and daughters to slavery or worse a century earlier?

Nicole looked at Betsy, "I think you should leave now."

"I know whose side you are on now, bitch!", Betsy snapped.

"No Betsy, I know what side you are on now.", Nicole could not believe her relationship was failing right in front of her eyes.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
CEO - Covenant Energy
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Showing the Horns
Page 1 of 1