The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archangel's Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Archangel's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Archangel's Revenge   Archangel's Revenge EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:12 pm

"With the Gorn, dear god! He has scales!", Bethany shouted.

"It just happened. I never knew. I never meant for it to happen or to hurt you.", S'Myy tried to explain.

"Get out of my office!", Bethany shouted, "And get your stuff out of my quarters!"

S'Myy turned around. She had never known such pain. Her heart clutched in her chest. She knew in that moment why all those centuries ago, Vulcan culture abandoned emotions. It hurt so bad.

As she got near the door, Bethany snapped, "And leave your pips on the table tactical officer S'Myy!"

Sammy had hurt her real bad.

Bethany went down to the engine room to speak to Terza. The Bajoran was very busy trying to keep the old bucket of bolts afloat. The single nacelle vessel was old but still important serving in Stellar Cartography for the region and as the Dragons Special Forces transport.

Bethany offered the role of Executive Officer to the Bajoran. A simple question from Terza Teero turned Bethany Montgomery into blithering bawling baby as she explained about the betrayal. Terza gave her new ship command partner a hug and told her they would get through it. Bethany rested on her shoulder for a moment and then left the area.

Bethany sat alone with a glass of wine when her quarters door chimed. She thought it may be S'Myy coming to retrieve one more item. She had already changed the access codes.

She opened the door to be shocked by Terza Teero.

The beautiful Bajoran looked at Bethany, "I thought you could use some company."

Terza sat down with a glass of wine. She put her hand on top of Bethany's. The captain looked at her, "What are you doing?"

"I thought it was part of the job of being your executive officer.", Terza teased.

"Please, Starfleet would never make this part of the job.", Bethany was so serious.

Terza smiled, "I know silly. I know."

Terza leaned in and kissed Bethany. Bethany at first did nothing but soon opened her mouth for a kiss of her own.

Posted By:

Captain Bethany Montgomery
Commanding Officer
USS Archangel
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Archangel's Revenge
Page 1 of 1