The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Did It For Her

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Did It For Her Empty
PostSubject: I Did It For Her   I Did It For Her EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:43 pm

"All I am asking is you show her what you do for me.", Summer looked at Tan.

"I will not. I know that you have left me twice but for me our union is sanctified and I will not betray that.", Tan was mortified.

"Admiral, this is not about love or our union, it is about her belief that what we enjoy is not sex. Hulanen is the expert and I know that if you make her orgasm, you will prove that what we have is more than just a friends thing and she will consent to call our union a coupling. You will have more rights on Betazed. You will be a man and not just a cloner who has been my companion. It is for the best. It is for us.", Summer looked at Tan.

"I have no plans to live on Betazed. My service is here.", Tan bluntly responded.

"I miss my home. I am an exile. People see me as that weird girl who gets fingered by the fat portly guy. Most people think it is disgusting. I need them to accept you and by proxy me. I am doing this for us.", Summer cried out.

The portly Tan looked a bit like a walrus laying on the bed. His leathery skin was brown and smooth and with no visible appendages other than limbs, it actually was weird.

Hulanen came in in blue lingerie. She crawled onto the bed. She looked at the Hierarchy member and smiled, "Consider it simply an experiment."

Summer had taught her love well. He knew just were to put his swollen fingers. Hulanen has had sexual relations with many species and races. She wrote the book on these encounters but none of them could have prepared her for the fingers of Admiral Tan. He was a darling. Summer was lucky to have him.

Hulanen finally had to tell the Clanner to stop. She could take no more.

Summer did not see her leave but arrived a bit later and cuddled in next to the warmth of her burly life partner. She was safe and she was at home.

Summer was in station ops the next morning. She was tapping on a console as ships from the task force meeting started to leave. Hulanen came up to her, "You are one lucky girl."

Summer looked over at Tan as he entered Ops, "Don't I know it."

"There will be another place setting at the table for the house of Vasa when you arrive, Admiral. You are always welcome.", Ambassador Laree smiled.

Tan looked at Summer, "I did it for her."

Summer was very moved. She had hurt him before. His gentle soul deserved better.

Posted By:

T'Zohl of Vulcan
Voice of the King's Fleet Vessels
Aboard the Reykja wej'veQ
With Admiral Tan and Commander Summer Vasa
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Did It For Her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: