The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get Over Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Get Over Here Empty
PostSubject: Get Over Here   Get Over Here EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:47 pm

Keeley was on the Tanmesad bridge alone with Vash. They were watching the fiery end to the democratic government of Minister Garak fall by the wayside to the tyranny of Legate Phannell. This man had already killed his own brother for power and now was about to restore the Cardassian Union.

Vash was deeply saddened. He had been where Phannell is. He had sold his soul to become Legate of the a Union. He had sold out his best friend, Gul Thua'ra Varno simply to solidify his power. It took him years to learn the values of democracy, humility and grade and to learn from exposure to people like Admiral Tim Veltkamp, President William Hunt and even Nicole Branson.

Vash, his grand Galor vessel,the Tanmesad had assisted in the rise of Minister Elim Garak and his dream of a return to the Hebetian Republic that had been a precursor to the Cardassian Union. He had been a part of something great and now right before his eyes it was burning up.

Keeley could tell it was making Vash uncomfortable. She wanted to change the subject. She looked at Vash, "Who was Bianca Baa'hal?"

"The Bajoran people of Ephyra as a defence mechanics for the use of the females as comfort women by the Cardassian altered their DNA to include that of a horse to make them unappealing. The resulting creature looked very similar to a centaur of Earth mythology.", Vash casually explained.

Keeley looked at Vash, "The test methodology was used by Dr. T'Waak. My donkey strength comes from the Ephyra Vedek Council."

"That it does.", Vash looked at Keeley.

"I know you had a sexual relationship with Bianca despite her appearance.", Keeley bluntly referred to Vash's own personal logs.

"Umm... Yes.", Vash responded. He was even less comfortable talking about this then watching Legate Phannell burn his Hebetian Republic.

Keeley could tell Vash was uncomfortable but chose to proceed, "My sister is in a relationship with Captain John Warren."

This did not make it any easier for Vash.

Keeley looked at Vash, "I would be open to a similar experiment."

Vash nearly spit out his coffee. He was shocked by the bluntness.

He looked at the odd looking Keystone. He sipped the coffee and thought about recent relationships with Gowan Garak or Angie Anwar. He had not had very good luck with the Cardys. He looked at Keeley, "How would you suggest we proceed?"

She smiled, "I would enjoy a nice meal and some conversation and we will see if there is anything?"

Vash smiled, "I think this is a good approach."

Vash never intended to end up in bed together. This was supposed to be slow. He rolled over the next morning to find the place where Keeley had fallen asleep after a night of lovemaking.

Vash was startled to hear Keeley's voice shout, "Oh my god!!"

"Is everything okay?", Vash asked.

A very shy Keeley came shuffling into the room. She was very embarrassed Keeley revealed her more donkey like features which had appeared out of her advancing sexual hormones.

She looked at Vash trying to cover herself up, "I can leave if you like."

Vash looked at her, "Many anthropologists believe the origin of the Cardassian people is a white lizard. I am hardly one to judge."

"What should I do?", Keeley looked at Vash.

"If you are interested, I think you should get back into bed with me and take those bottoms off.", Vash flirted.

"I look like a donkey.", Keeley started to sob.

"You look beautiful.", Vash responded.

Keeley stood there literally shaking in fear trying to decide what to do. She slowly opened her shirt to expose her breasts. Vash smiled, "Get over here."

Soon Keeley was riding the Cardassian commanding officer. Vash looked up at his pilot, "As a donkey, perhaps I should be riding you.", he teased.

She looked down, "Shut up and f**k me."

Vash smiled and grabbed her hips pulling her down.

Posted By:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Get Over Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: