The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna Go Again?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Wanna Go Again? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Go Again?   Wanna Go Again? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:20 pm

"There may not be enough Betazoid persons left in the universe to call it an alliance but I have to try to keep my people together. It must be my first priority.", Elizabeth looked at Harper.

"But the universe is in chaos, people have a constant fear that they will simply disappear next. They need to know their government is strong.", Harper almost begged the widowed Betazoid not to leave.

"Parker can step back into the role. Her relative James Hatherton would be a valuable asset. He used to head Temporal Investigations.", Elizabeth offered.

Harper contacted Captain Hatherton on the Merian Class USS Prince Andrew. Parker looked at Admiral Madison, "Harper, I can't do it. I have a ship to run. My services to the Federation and to Starfleet and the Regional King's Fleet are best used trying to find the source of the temporal anomaly. I need to figure this out or there is no point having a UFP President anyway."

"What am I going to do?", Harper looked at his staff.

"I cannot believe I am saying this but let's ask Branson?", James Hatherton offered. He hated her and everything she represented. Colonies and civilian governors like her had. Fragmented the Federation and even Starfleet. Hatherton longed to bring her down and others like her.

"She will offer stability. People know her. She has ran several colonies and even the Federation's civilian government before.", Hatherton, as Senior Tactical Officer, explained.

"And after we get this figured out, the fact that she is such a polarizing personality, she will be easy to depose of.", Harper concluded.

Nicole knew exactly what they were doing when they offered her the post. She understood the motivation. Offer stability now because most of the survivors live in and around her colony and once the reality is restored, toss her aside.

Still, this was the Presidency. Nicole did not have to think long. She almost immediately moved to put T'Ken of Romulus in charge of the Academy named for her father. This was a political appointment.

T'Ken was too naive to realize that she was appointed to prevent her mother, Romulan Admiral T'Ros from invading the colony in her absence. Despite her hatred for Kenny, Rose would never kill her own daughter.

Chancellor T'Ken believe it was a gesture of affection towards her by President Branson and was positively overjoyed as she moved into Nicole's offices. The beautiful young Romulan longed for Nicole to come walking into the door. She was not coming.

Nicole looked at Federation One docked at the wej'veQ. Her Chief Richard Madison was already bothering her to get out and be visible. Nicole found the whole thing foolish. Once great civilizations were now uninhabited and there were literally ghost ships stuck hovering in space empty; to fly around and be visible to whom?

She walked into the vessel. She was shocked at the opulence added by Elizabeth Coren. The Betazoid had turned the once plain Starship into her own private palace. There is a story here but one for a later date.

Nicole felt the ship leave and start its ghostly journey through the nothingness. It was like holding a coronation in an empty room. All the opulence is lost on the nothingness.

Nicole went upstairs to her quarters. She walked inside. Her mind was filled with a million thoughts. She simply was not capable of understanding the physics of a temporal incident. The only thing she knew was that the universe was messed up and had to be fixed.

She jumped into the shower and came out to find a beautiful Tellarite sitting on the edge of the bed dressed very scantily.

"And you are?", Nicole looked at the Tellar national.

"Sonjaca Naar'Haaj.", the Tellarite responded.

Nicole was a bit put off by the arrogance of Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj. This man is known as the heroism of the Jackhammer incident but his real persona is the man whose ruthlessness unified the Tellar system and a man who named his daughter Sonja and Sonjaca in his own honor.

"And why are you here, Jackie?", Nicole played the little game.

The Tellarite looked at Nicole trying to read the odd nickname, "Isn't it obvious? I am here to seduce you. My father believes that Colonel Terro and Admiral Hatherton, either together or in a mad race will figure this out and the timeline will be restored and once this is done, the positions established during the window will profoundly change the restored universe. If you and I are a couple and you are the president, my father will become Head of Starfleet Command and Tellar will be restored to its rightful place as a founding people of the Federation."

Jackie removed her bottoms to expose a clean shaven pinkness that can only come from Branson Beautification. Her tentativeness revealed that she had never been with a woman before. Nicole looked at her and that of Pra Naar'Haaj, her cousin and Sonja. These women did not want Nicole, they wanted or in Jackie's case they needed what she had to offer.

Nicole loved the tentativeness. It created a bizarre excitement to the touch of her fingers and then to her tongue. Nicole rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She wanted to see how far Jackie would go. Jackie did go there. Nicole was not ready for her to go so far. She slowly spun around her new Tellar plaything to create a 69 of their own. Nicole did not want it to happen. She never expected it to happen. She never expected an orgasm and a connection but when it happened, it happened in unison with the deflowering of Jackie Naar'Haaj. The two girls became exploding volcanos together.

They lay on their backs panting. Jackie looked at Nicole, "What do we do now?"

"Do you wanna go again?", Nicole grinned, her face still glistening with the honey glaze of the first positive experience since the temporal event.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
President
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Wanna Go Again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: