The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make A Girl Feel Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Make A Girl Feel Special Empty
PostSubject: Make A Girl Feel Special   Make A Girl Feel Special EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Acrylos had been feverishly working on his Universal Temporal Theory. Lacking a starting off point made the process very difficult and he was growing more and more frustrated. He also was growing more tired of Chancellor at'Ken coming into the Igloo and asking how it was going.

Colonel Teero had headed up to the wej'veQ to work in peace. He was in Leo's when Tiara showed up. He did not know the Chariot had been back to the station. She looked at her sometime lover and walked over.

"Tiara, I do not have time for you. I am trying to save the universe.", Acrylos looked at the Caitian.

She smiled, "Perhaps, so am I."

Acrylos looked at her, "And how my dear, are you are trying to save the universe? You are a pilot and not a physicist or engineer."

"You see, Ace. You may be trying to restore the timeline. I am trying to be a realist and admitting that the entire universe's population may be less than a million people and the best way for that civilization to succeed is to merge all the races into hybrids forms of one another.", Tiara teased.

Acrylos shook his head in disgust. He was not pleased with her efforts to lighten the mood.

She came down to the his lab and stood in the doorway. Acrylos lost his train of thought as he looked over at the Caitian, "Leave Tiara. I have to figure this out."

"My approach is better.", Tiara winked.

"I have to figure this out.", the Bajoran repeated.

"The Chariot is shipping out tomorrow. I am hoping to spend the night with a close friend.", Tiara flirted.

"I am going back to work now.", Acrylos responded.

Tiara walked over.

Acrylos took her hand, "You won't quit until I go with you, right?"

"Nope.", Tiara looked at her Bajoran friend.

"Well let's get it over with then.", Acrylos grumbled.

"Oh, you really know how to make a girl feel special.", Tiara grumbled.

Posted By:

Colonel Acrylos Teero
Experimental Temporal Physicist
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Make A Girl Feel Special
Page 1 of 1