The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tough Decisions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

The Tough Decisions Empty
PostSubject: The Tough Decisions   The Tough Decisions EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Richard Madison walked into the briefing room aboard Federation One. He looked at President Branson, "It is done, Nicole."

Nicole looked at her chief, "Inform Admiral Madison, Commodore."

"Aye, Madam President.", Richard looked at her.

"And offer my thanks to Admiral Vincent Viceroy and Captain John Warren. This had to be a very tough call.", Nicole looked at Richard.

"Ma'am, as Commander in Chief, it was ultimately your call.", Richard reminded Nicole.

"I am only in this position, Commodore because of the Temporal Incident. I am little more than a seat filler.", Nicole retorted unemotionally.

Nicole stood up and removed her headset and headed to her quarters. She thought about how history would remember her second interim reign. She had just authorized devastating attacks on the Cardassian Union and the Romulan Star Empire. Things will be changed forever coming out.

Nicole has been an unspoken critic of the Federation for losing the grand vision of its founders and now given the same authority, she has used her power to set a new balance. She was in the Omega Fleet when the Tanmesad was badly hurt by Section 31 and now she has done the same thing to ensure the Federation standing coming out of Temporal Incident. This was a heavy weight to carry.

Nicole walked into her quarters to find a guest laying on the bed.

She looked at Sonjaca, "Jackie, you don't have to do this."

"Yes I do.", Jackie looked at Nicole.

"Your father will get the Head of Starfleet. He has done a remarkable job through the blockade, through the Sonjac Hammer incident and during the current crisis. You don't need to sleep with me just to ensure something that is going to happen anyway.", Nicole looked at Jackie.

"Get your cute ass into this bed.", Jackie looked at the President.

"Are you sure?", Nicole looked at her.

Jackie soon had her snout buried between the legs of the symbol of the United Federation of Planets and the face of the colonies in 2394. She was searching for those illusive truffles.

Nicole looked down literally between sweet breaths, "How do I know that this is for real?"

Jackie winked and then disappeared once more. There was some sweet, sweet candy to be found. Nicole knew... How could she not.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
President
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

The Tough Decisions
Page 1 of 1