The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Is Not The Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Now Is Not The Time Empty
PostSubject: Now Is Not The Time   Now Is Not The Time EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:23 pm

Tanus looked at Bethany, "I would like to be able to see her as I see her."

Bethany looked at the Gorn, "First of all, she is not a she. Second of all, the universe is in turmoil as we try to decipher the temporal incident that has caused so much of the universe's populations to be missing. You and your unit were just on the ground as we move from colony to colony destroying weapons caches. This is not the time to create a bunch of controversy. Thirdly, and like most importantly, this is the son of the Task Force Commander."

"She is my love. You do not see me criticizing you and your Vulcan lover. You have chosen a same sex relationship and worse yet you have corrupted an emotionless Vulcan and turned her into a sexual being capable of love. When I head out on a mission, I want to leave my love. I do not want to leave the Tactical Officer of the USS Archangel.", Tanus looked at Bethany.

Bethany gave the Gorn a harsh stare. She did not like the reference to Sammy or to her own lifestyle. Bethany looked at Tanus, "Don't you dare. S'Myy is totally different."

"Is she?", Tanus looked at the Captain as he stormed out.

The next morning, the Archangel moved further into the Klingon Empire. Tanus had assembled the Dragons and was heading off.

Bethany and Paul came walking into the Marine Drop Bay. Tanus turned around to see his lover.

Tanus looked at Bethany, "Are you sure?"

"Major, are you doubting my command?", Bethany responded firmly but with a bright smile.

Tanus looked at Paul, "You look beautiful."

"You better come back to me.", Paul looked Tanus.

"Damn straight.", the legendary Gorn snapped to attention and saluted.

Posted by:

Major Tanus of Gorn
Dragons Marine Unit
USS Archangel
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Now Is Not The Time
Page 1 of 1