The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lusting For Jackie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Lusting For Jackie Empty
PostSubject: Lusting For Jackie   Lusting For Jackie EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Sonjac had no idea how his plan to have his youngest daughter seduce the a President to ensure that coming out of the crisis, he would be given the role as Head of Starfleet Command. He would have fulfilled the Tellar desire to once again be treated like a founding people of the Federation.

Admiral Sonjac Naar'Haaj arrived at the wej'veQ. He had heard the Commodore Madison had brought the ship to the Station to allow Captain Peter Warren to travel to the surface on a personal matter. It was his opportunity to check up on Sonjaca.

He boarded Federation One. Nicole had gone to the war room to be briefed on the Temporal origin search. He found Sonjaca in a beautiful short khaki mini dress. He began barking orders about how she should look and behave. He told her to be as slutty as necessary. The words coming out of the mouth of a father were almost shocking.

Sonjac told her to make herself available and then to get Nicole to sign off on the change in leadership. He left with the words, "I trust you to do this up right."

Nicole came walking back in to find Jackie leaning on the doorway.

Nicole looked at her ass pushed out, "What are you doing?"

"My father says that in order to secure his future position as Head of Starfleet Command, I should make myself more available to you.", Jackie wiggled her butt.

Nicole slid up the khaki mini dress to expose Jackie's Branson Beaty nakedness. The President of the United Federation of Planets sat on the floor in between her legs. Nicole remembered what Jackie had done for her the night before as her face disappeared into the secret garden of the Tellar princess. Jackie moaned with joy.

Nicole had not felt this sexual in too long. She had had relationships but she truly lusted for Jackie.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Wife of Jackie Naar'Haaj
Federation One
UFP
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Lusting For Jackie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: