The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glad He Did

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Glad He Did Empty
PostSubject: Glad He Did   Glad He Did EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:23 am

"I will be home shortly.", Vincent informed Tania from the Ready Room of Captain John Warren aboard the USS Quasar Quest.

"Good, I am glad you are safe.", Tania smiled. Vincent had been on the surface to meet with Colonel Brown. The Klingon ground assaults had gotten worse including an attack on the parts facility near the Ice Dilthium mines fuelling speculation that they may have access to some ships and may be moving more towards getting back into the space race.

Vincent looked around to make sure that Warren or none of his bridge crew could hear, "Get naked, I will be there in an hour."

Tania chuckled, "Please, I am not that great a catch."

"You are the most beautiful woman in the world to me, darling.", Vincent smiled, seriously looking forward to some stress relief.

"I am a Borg Disconnect who requires continual nanobotics surgery to stop the Borg implants from continually growing. My skin is like a pliable mannequin. It must be like having sex with an oversized sex doll.", Tania frowned drowning in her own self depication.

"See you soon, my love.", Vincent teased.

Tania thought about her crazy boyfriend. She wondered what to do.

Vincent arrived at the station and cleaned up a bit of PADD work. He went do to his quarters. Tania stood in the doorway.

Vincent smiled, "Wonderful. You look beautiful."

Tania still did not understand why the Commander in Chief liked her but she was glad he did.

Posted By:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Boyfriend of Tania Branson
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Glad He Did
Page 1 of 1