The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay I Think

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Okay I Think Empty
PostSubject: Okay I Think   Okay I Think EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:30 am

Despite the loss of Lindsay Viceroy, the Sunrise had secured the protection of the Known worlds from the Continuum. John wanted to ensure continuity on the ship. He immediately assigned Saehir Marrus as Executive Officer aboard the ship. Saehir and S'Nii had a brief fling but furthermore they had something to prove as a pair.

Saehir and S'Nii could also be better equipped to analyze all the data from the ancient gateway caused by its link to the Continuum. S'Nii was still moping around the ship when Saehir arrived.

Saehir tried to help her dear friend by letting her describe her love of Lindsay. S'Nii described the young lady as her perfect companion and thanked her for showing her the power of emotions and of love. The words were so beautiful and poetic. Theirs was a timeless love.

The crew of the Sunrise had gotten back to business. There was a ton of analysis. Until the launch, the Teero equations were simply a theory. Now the blocking of the Continuum was something that could be shared with many powers in the known worlds. The Talon had been by to take readings as well as several Federation science vessels.

The events had certainly drawn interest. Only a couple of days had passed since the death of Lindsay when Saehir entered the Captain's quarters. S Nii was just getting out of the shower. Saehir looked at the naked Vulcan, "Stunnibg."

"Please, Lindsay just died. My heart is broken. My emotions are all torn apart. I do not need you here.", S'Nii lectured her first officer.

Saehir left with parting words, "Maybe a distraction would do you good, Sunny."

S'Ni went about her business. She could not make the pain go away. She debated even moving back to her emotionless Vulcan roots just to not feel the loss.

S'Nii thought about Saehir and her sexual relationship with Deveniss of Selay. She wondered about his clawed hands and scaly skin. It had to have been weird. She thought about Lindsay and her wonderful soft human skin. She wax a special lady.

S'Nii remembered her fling with Saehirand the fun they had flaunting convention. They were a Romulan and a Vulcan. They were a same sex couple. They were supposedly emotionless beings. They had fun and lots of it.

Perhaps Saehir was right, perhaps she needed to compartmentalize her love for Lindsay and get on with living.

Saehir had a lot of experience on the receiving end but she had only been the giver in her brief fling with S'Nii before. She truly was having a lot of fun as she buried her face between the legs of Captain S'Nii.

Sunny also got a break from the pain of losing Lindsay.

Things are going to be okay I think.

Posted By:

Captain S'Nii of Vulcan
Commanding Officer
USS Cataria's Aunrise
King Fleet

Written by Vincent Viceroy
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Okay I Think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum