The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enticing Enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Enticing Enough Empty
PostSubject: Enticing Enough   Enticing Enough EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 am

Paul sat in the corner of Leo's sipping a cup of coffee and reading from the PADDs going over delivery schedules and shuttle plans for the exrtreme cold launches from the mine on the surface to the offices of peD cha'paj. Tanus walked in and sat down, "How are you doing?"

"Fine.", Paul muttered., "I hear you are doing just fine. How's Wendy doing?"

Tanus did not much care for the sarcastic barb. He ordered a coffee and sat there silently.

"I don"t have breasts or an actual vagina, nor do I want them. I simply like to wear the clothing. This makes me unattractive to the female set because they see me as weird. This makes me attractive to only a small section of the same sex set because most same sex males see the male form as very sexual not a male dressed as a female. Furthermore, most male sex sex persons like to switch gender roles in their sexual play. You do me then I will do you. I have no desire for that either. This leaves me out in the cold sexually.", Paul bluntly spoke more for his own therapy than as an explanation to his former lover.

"I have my duty now. I am a fine tactical officer. I wear the appropriate uniform and I can safely and effectively handle more than 60 shuttles and 20 incoming and outgoing vessels without incident.", Paul shuffled to the next PADD with even lifting his eyes from his work or his coffee.

"I am a Gorn soldier who has experienced both genders in a variety of races in the known worlds. I have discovered my own limitations in that the size of the Gorn appendage does not lend itself well to the sexual enjoyment of traditional biological copulation in most humanoids. The size is simply not conducive to maximum pleasure for the female. It was only when I met humans that I discovered the potential for sexual enjoyment in other openings in the body. This smaller opening fits the Gorn size more effectively providing pleasure for those humanoids who enjoy that type of entry but also being more Gorn female like in closing around the appendage. This process was made more enjoyable for me during a battlefield romance with Colonel Belvedere Brown which brought me great pleasure and even great love. This romance however was brought on by the battlefield and never had the strength to continue beyond the adrenalin of combat. In the world of peace, there simply was not the same connection. In the world of peace, there certainly was not the same level of attraction. I am a male. I am a soldier. I like to feel like a male and mounting another soldier just does not do that for me. There is no attraction outside the battlefield. I want to see the female flaunt her wares and to make me want her. This is not possible when most of the females know your limitations. This is what made you most intriguing. You see me as male. You act as female. We could have had something special. I thought we did.", Tanus expelled some of his soul for therapy of his own.

He finished his coffee and left.

That evening, he was stowing some gear in the marine bay when he heard some rustling. He peered around the corner.

Paul looked at his Gorn mate, "Enticing enough?"

Tanus knew what to do next.

Posted By:

General Tanus of Gorn
Marine Commandant
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Enticing Enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-