The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Through Being Used

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Through Being Used Empty
PostSubject: Through Being Used   Through Being Used EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:38 am

Sonjac lectured Nicole about colony protocol after the newly liberated peD cha'paj fuelled the Kabarann. Nicole told Admiral Naar'Haaj that she had to operate in the region and to do so, she would need some freedoms from the Klingons, especially with the rebuild and the solidifying the reign of Dukath Kabarann.

Sonjac cut very deep with his closing comment when he snapped, "Now that he f**ked you, he gets free fuel."

The words hurt very bad. Nicole had betrayed her ideals to end the bounty. Many in her citizenry would never understand why Admiral Viceroy reorganized the colony civilian leadership after Nicole return from Kronos. Some even resented her leadership over the popular Carleton Porter. They have no idea what went on the surface of Kronos.

Nicole sat on the deck of the wooden Governor's Mansion. She looked out at the growing city of Camelot. She should be proud of her little corner of the world but she could only think of her incident on Kronos.

The assault, and there is no better way to describe it, brought back memories of bending over Admiral Bruce Montgomery's desk and letting the man take advantage of her. She may have risen to Rear Admiral but she gave her soul. There is no recovery from that.

Lucinda had learned of Nicole's tragic attack and she slinked up onto the deck to please her potential mate.

"Open your legs, Branson. Here I come.", Lucinda teased.

"Lucinda, stand up. You are never subservient to me or to anyone. I cannot let you behave like a common street whore. You are better than that. Your father was once head of Starfleet.", Nicole helped Lucinda to her feet.

Lucinda looked at Nicole, "I am here to honour my father to make you my own. Once we are a couple, people will know my father's influence has been restored and he is a viable option to the oppressive Sonjac Naar'Haaj."

"I will not be a pawn in some sort of Tellarite political movement either. ", Nicole snapped.

"I think you should go.", Nicole looked at Lucinda.

She knew why Jackie had done it. There had been others including Pra Naar'Haaj who had tried to use her.

Nicole was through being used.

Posted By:

Nicole Branson
Governor
Reykja Penthe
Klingon Sector
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Through Being Used
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-