The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They Are Warrens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

They Are Warrens Empty
PostSubject: They Are Warrens   They Are Warrens EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 pm

John had docked wth the cha'paj to get Dilithium for the Quest. He was overjoyed that Admiral Tan has brought Peter back to the King's Fleet. His two sons were in operations on the two most important stations in the region.

John was still reeling from his visit with Paul. He knew that Peter's relationship was messed up too but at least he could understand that attraction between a male human and an Aquarian. John was looking for Peter when he went into the office holo suites. He surprised not to find Peter but instead Rhythm sitting in the sand.

John walked over and sat down. His uniform pants got wet but the water felt wonderful. Rhythm looked at John, "Is everything okay, Captain?"

"I just want my boys to be happy. What else would any father want?", John looked out at the Rhythm designed sunset.

"I am certain that they are. I cannot speak for Paul but Peter is as happy as I can make him.", Rhythm offered.

"Are you sure?", John played with the sands.

Rhythm took her tongue and poked it into her cheek and made a hand motion towards her mouth. Rhythm smiled but somehow that did not help John much.

His children had chosen such odd life partners. The arch formed and Dawn Keystone walked in, "Captain, we are ready to depart."

John looked at his T'Waakian hybrid life partner and back at Rhythm, "Take care of Peter, Doctor."

"I will.", Rhythm was suddenly as serious as John.

Dawn looked at John, "Are you okay, sir?"

"I think my boys are gonna be just fine, Dawnie.", John smiled.

"I would expect nothing less, sir. They are Warrens.", Commander Keystone smiled.

Posted By:

Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

They Are Warrens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: