The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betazoid are an Adapting yet Love Making People

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Betazoid are an Adapting yet Love Making People Empty
PostSubject: Betazoid are an Adapting yet Love Making People   Betazoid are an Adapting yet Love Making People EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 pm

"People see the Betazoids as passive and submissive because of our calming ways and powerful emotional understanding but they forget, it was the Alliance who stood up to the Empire of V'Ros in the Alpha Quadrant. Yes we have been down lately because of the blind pursuit of Loiza Coren by Admiral Illyan Coren but we are still a capable people who fought on the ground against the Vulcan threat and even engaged the giant Delavan on the ground.", Autumn bragged to Velvet.

"I believe you. You don't have to lecture me.", Velvet looked at her first officer.

"We fought the Borg too.", Autumn seemed to be trying to build up the Betazoid people.

"I bet.", Velvet chuckled.

"Do remember the Borg phase shield?", Autumn asked, "It was able to adjust frequency modulation to block phaser fire and initially block the Borg operatives from being injured."

"I do not understand where you are going with this, Laree.", Velvet looked puzzled.

"I am saying we Betazoids are a loving people, a caring people first and foremost but we are also adaptable fighters.", Autumn continued to talk in riddles.

"Just come out with it.", Velvet demanded.

"Follow me.", Autumn ordered.

"Put this on.", Autumn handed Velvet some very sexy lingerie once they were in her quarters.

"What are you up to?", Velvet asked.

Autumn brought out the infamous targeting torpedo. The small torpedo the girls have been using for play. She disappeared into the back to change herself.

Autumn took the torpedo and put it on a strap around her waist. Velvet looked at her, "You cannot do that. My Tholian internal body temperature is so hot that if any of my bodily fluids get on you, you will be badly burned. We can play. In fact, I would love to play but not like that."

Autumn grinned, "This is my point. We Betazoids are an adapting but love making people. I have converted a Borg phase generator to appear as soon as any fluids leak out. I will be protected. I want to f**k you."

Velvet was terrified and literally shaking when she lowered herself onto her first officer.

Posted By:

Captain Velvet Sanders
Commanding Officer
USS Helio's Chariot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Betazoid are an Adapting yet Love Making People
Page 1 of 1