The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Lies.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

All Lies..... Empty
PostSubject: All Lies.....   All Lies..... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 pm

dmiral Deveniss' command of the wej'veQ had restored his career and his reputation. He had been little more than Admiral Viceroy and Admiral Tan's sleeping friend who got up long enough to update command rosters for the King's Fleet vessels. He had been seen as hanging on to his career grasping at memories of a prominent role in the Epsilon Force's work in the Delta Quadrant.

With Tan having to struggle with the rebuild of the peD cha'paj, Deveniss was left, along side his partner in work and at home Monica Montgomery to run the monitoring station and he had done a remarkable job.

Deveniss was now the butt of questions and criticism after his jilted lover Saehir Marrus made extremely damaging remarks about his unnatural fascination with female private parts. This was a full damage control scenario. Families aboard the station were now steering their children and especially female children away fro. The Selayan.

Deveniss was very sad. He, like Admiral Tan had a loving soul and would not ever harm anyone, particularly a child but once an accusation of this nature is out there, it spreads uncontrollably.

Monica finally addressed the promenade on the station, "This man has been our protector, our leader and has delivered from from great attacks in the Beta Quadrant on the Phoenix Colony, through a near genocide at Cheron VI and the exodus from Medara and yet you all chose to listen to the words of a Romulan who betrayed us. A Romulan whom many of you questioned while she was here. This is how you betray this man. You forget what you know and you believe the lies. No wonder these colonies have struggled. You people will listen to anyone. Me, I will chose to listen to my heart and to reason. I know Deveniss as only two things, a great leader and a gentle and monogamous lover."

The crowd cheered wildly. Brenna Montgomery came up and interlaced her tiny fingers into the clawed hand of the Selayan saying more with her actions than Monica did with her grand speech.

It was all lies. Deveniss was and is becoming once more, a great leader and a great man.

Posted By:

Vice Admiral Monica Montgomery
Executive a Officer
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

All Lies.....
Page 1 of 1