The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Don't Want To Be Alone Anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I Don't Want To Be Alone Anymore Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Want To Be Alone Anymore   I Don't Want To Be Alone Anymore EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 pm

"One of the greatest strengths of the King's Fleet is the closeness of the command crews. Even our own Commander S'Nii has known what so many others have enjoyed the closeness first hand. I want us to be close. I want us to be work colleagues, friends but more than that we can be a family.", Illyan addressed the command crew of the Chariot.

Illyan missed Loiza everyday. He missed the girls he lost to Nicole Branson everyday. His love for Loiza was so bad that he made a huge mistake in getting involved with the Klingons. He has made so many mistakes. The history books will remember him as one who stood up to Emperor V'Ros. He will be remembered for the Corinthian Stations. They will not remember for his loneliness.

S'Nii lost everything when Lindsay died. She was the first Omega Academy Valedictorian. She was the shining example of these regional fleets trying to make themselves better. She was an example of Vulcans who embraced emotions. Vulcan who could love. Her relationship was a symbol to young Vulcans that there was another way. She had became the recruitment tool used by Starfleet Academy. Her failures were proof that the regional fleets could not make you successful. Now with Lindsay gone, she was so lonely.

S'Nii thought about Illyan's speech. She thought about her own and his loneliness. She thought about the closeness of command. She and Illyan would have to work together, hopefully for years. More than that, hopefully for longer than her and Lindsay.

She waited for Illyan to come down the hallway. She stepped out for him to see.

Illyan looked at her, "Are you sure?"

S'Nii looked at the Betazoid, "I am sure. I just don't want to be alone."

"I don't want to be alone anymore either.", Illyan interlaced his fingers into hers.

Posted By:

Captain Illyan Coren
Commanding Officer
USS Helio's Chariot
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I Don't Want To Be Alone Anymore
Page 1 of 1