The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cha'paj Broadcasting System (CBS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

cha'paj Broadcasting System (CBS) Empty
PostSubject: cha'paj Broadcasting System (CBS)   cha'paj Broadcasting System (CBS) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:16 pm

"You can't publish that.", Nicole looked at Christine.

"I need to. Brittany is applying for her own station on the cha'paj. I have to scoop her.", Christine looked at Nicole.

"Grace is not like a Coren or some of the others. She is more fragile. She will be hurt and embarrassed. These pictures were supposed to be a privat celebration of our love. Would you like it if pictures of you and Hawkins were released especially given your history Bell, Galley and even Illyan.", Nicole lectured.

"It is not prejudice, Rear Admiral. It is just news.", Christine looked sternly.

Nicole glared at Christine, "How are my boobs news?"

Nicole was sitting with Grace going over crew assignments when Christine's evening broadcast came on. Nicole tried to block the screen but Grace clearly saw the image and the headline, "Chief of Staff??"

Grace looked at Nicole, "I am so sorry."

Nicole hugged her new lover, "Don't worry, this is about T'Nley, not about us."

Christine broadcast was the talk of the evening lounges from Ishka's to Leo's but when Brittany came afterwards for the late show commenting on the sensationalism of Christine T'Nley and the horrors of embarrassment broadcasting, it was so rivalry building. Brittany taunted Christine with words about class and dignity and instead of reusing the trashy image she used an already very popular phrase owing to the history of Nicole and Libby Gral ending her evening broadcast with the Chief of Staff is one lucky lady and showed a classy image of the Admiral's Aide, Grace Gra'Naarg.

The feud between Christine and Brittany is very real and the development of the cha'paj broadcasting system to rival the Reykja Broadcasting Corporation only makes this worse.

Posted By:

Rear Admiral Nicole Branson
Chief of Staff
King's Fleet

Christine T'Nley
RBC Broadcasting
Reykja wej'veQ
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

cha'paj Broadcasting System (CBS)
Page 1 of 1