The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Update - October 6, 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Forum Update - October 6, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Forum Update - October 6, 2014   Forum Update - October 6, 2014 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Stan and I had a long conversation yesterday about using the Camelot site for his police simm. We debated whether or not the colony had run its course after 2107 days. I almost bit until I started to read some of the posts related to the Cardassian Union mission and the wonderful job done by Zoey yesterday.

I smile when I see 1705 posts in 1700 topics just on the missions alone. These are amazing and not even open to public viewing. I smile when I see 1.73 posts per day and 3639 individual posts. I love these characters and cannot wait to open my email to see what has happened next.

I see 76 and 79 posts in August and September and I have to smile. We are going strong. We are going to be just fine. I look forward to the next mission. I spoke to Nat this evening and he is coming up with the new mission now that the Cardassian Union has ended with Minister Gowan and Chancellor Larle in bed together. A fabulous ending...

Make love not war. Advice for the colonists in 2394 and for life in 2014 with ISIS and others bringing chaos to our world.

Thank you all,

Cam

aka

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Forum Update - October 6, 2014
Page 1 of 1