The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Father's Worry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

A Father's Worry Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Worry   A Father's Worry EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 pm

"Paul, I just don't understand.", John looked at his son dressed in Starfleet issue street clothes sitting on the floor.

"In a time when Branson beauty surgery is able to tighten the skin of a Tellarite to the point that she is so beautiful she can be accepted as the girlfriend of the Governor of an influential colony. The surgery has turned Bridgette Tchilack into something so beautiful she has been compared with a fairy of Earth legend.", John gasped.

"I just don't understand.", John repeated, "You could have a surgery to make yourself a female and all this scrutiny would just go away."

"Dad, I am not a female. I just like to dress like a female.", Paul looked at his father.

"And have sex with a Caitian male.", John grumbled.

"Dad, Peter was having sex with a fish. I heard that you even had dinner with an Aquarian and you have a relationship with a person whose DNA has been enhanced by a T'Waakian merger with a donkey. This is 2395. Relationships are not as simple in 2395 as two humans meeting in high school.", Paul looked at his father.

John looked at Paul, "I have known this for a long time. It does not make it any easier."

Paul smiled, "Just know that Franklin loves me and would never do anything to hurt me."

John looked at Paul, "I got this from Nikolas Stone."

John showed Paul pictures of Franklin Stone assisting the Xindi to capture a little boy from the Earth for an experiment. Paul looked at the pictures. Paul knew that Starfleet Intelligence and Section 31 were involved but Franklin and the Stone crime family too.

Paul bit his bottom lip, "Franklin is not this man anymore."

John looked at Paul, "I am still your father. I am allowed to worry."

"I know what happened in the Mirror Universe all those years ago, Admiral Warren. I know that you did things for the Terran Empire that got you demoted back to Captain in 2380 and expelled from Starfleet in the formation of the First King's Fleet with Gavin and Vincent Viceroy. You have done things that you are not proud of and yet here you are at the forefront of the Breen advance.", Paul looked at his father.

John looked at Paul, "Be careful, Paul."

Posted by:

Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Quasar Quest
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

A Father's Worry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-