The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Coming Next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

What's Coming Next Empty
PostSubject: What's Coming Next   What's Coming Next EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 am

"We need to accelerate the development of some of these youths. Without an academy and relying on regional conscription, the vessels have struggled to staff critical positions like engineering and tactical. We run the risk of losing vessels in this region." Chancellor T'tan addressed the fleet leadership at the newly minted Camelot College on Hatherton Station.

"We can no longer use the Plato to train command staff. There have been too many mistakes made due to a lack of understanding by prominent young leaders like Commodore Michaela Hatherton. These personnel were simply not ready for command. I understand the concept of learning to command a ship in the safe confines of the Ambassador Class but the harsh reality of the Vidiians threat and the Zaranite raids makes this impossible to continue.", the Vulcan spoke of her requested evaluation of the training systems coming out of the failure of conscription.

"My recommendation is that a member of the senior command assume control of the Plato immediately and my suggestion is that person be Admiral Deveniss. As Chief of Staff, he is responsible for staffing these vessels. He can be instrumental in developing the appropriate talents.", the former Starfleet and King's Fleet Judge Advocate General spoke in wonderful lecture tone.

Within 24 hours, Admiral Deveniss had assumed command of the Plato. Like Tan aboard the Hatherton, he had proposed that Monica continue to serve as his executive officer but to ensure the King's Fleet authority, she would have to be reassigned as a Commodore or accept King's Fleet rank.

Monica had a lot to think about. She had been restored to Admiral by Admiral Coren. She could accept assignment back to the Alpha Quadrant and maintain that rank and perhaps put herself back on track to head Starfleet once more or she could stay here to serve as an advisor on a minor ship in a minor regional fleet.

Deveniss had spent the morning arguing with Caitlin Wu about the use of the conscripts and offering them amnesty to resign their positions and stay on as students. Caitlin had lectured the Admiral that he would end up in command of an empty ship.

Deveniss was exhausted and sitting on the bed when Monica came in, "What you did for those kids is awesome! Many of them are staying and requesting assignments to more senior departments."

"Offer something to get something.", Dev smiled.

Monica had disappeared into the bathroom before emerging in a little red outfit.

She slowly raised her negligee top to expose her Starfleet red panties, "I am yours to command, Admiral."

"Is this a farewell, Admiral?", Dev asked.

"No, this is choosing love.", Monica responded, "And it's Commodore."

Deveniss was very happy. The old Selayan removed those bottoms as quickly as he could.

Monica lay next to the old boy catching her breath. Deveniss looked at her, "You are so beautiful. You could do so much better than and old claw handed Selayan who can't slip anything beyond his risked fingers inside you."

Monica rolled over and kissed her sake man on the forehead, "When no one would have me, you did. When I am terrified, I can crawl into the nape of my seven foot mate and I know I will be safe and lastly, after blasting off three times in the last hour, those fingers are magical and at least comparable if not better than an exploding too fast human substitute. Believe me, you have one satisfied partner here."

Deveniss put his hands behind his head and grinned. Monica rolled over putting her face on his scaled chest, "I love you Deveniss of Selay."

Deveniss put his claws hand on her naked ass, "I love you Commodore Monica Montgomery."

His long big knuckled clawed finger slid inside his human. Monica moaned, "No. Not again." As those fingers moved in and out. She arched her back knowing what was coming next.

Posted By:

Commodore Monica Montgomery
Executive Officer
USS Plato's Academy
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

What's Coming Next
Page 1 of 1