The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cover your a**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Cover your a** Empty
PostSubject: Cover your a**   Cover your a** EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:00 am

"You know you enter that poor boy in the same place he expels waste.", Victoria taunted Franklin as he entered the fighter bay meeting room.

"You know that you allow an insect who bares a striking resemblance to an ant of Earth. An insect commonly known to congregate in trash facilities.", Franklin teased right back.

"We are still both better off than a defecting scavenger bird who rams it into a human mechanic. There ain't nothing worse than sh** in your feathers.", Vicki launched in on Petrine Polley who sided with the Hathertons in the feud.

"I would rather be able to stick it something or have it stuck into me than rely on an ant to serve as an organic vibrator.", Petrine dished back.

Vicki scoffed. She was getting ready for Click to do the fighter briefing subs the klaxon glowed red. Damn Zaranites. Click shouted, "Let's launch."

"I'll take the lead.", Petrine raced for his Flock fighter.

"We fall under King's Fleet Authority. I will take the lead.", Click ordered.

"Please! Each of us will take a flank.", Victoria corrected.

The Zaranites had the drop and were inside the carrier class perimeter. They dove on the launching fighters. This was going to get interesting.

The Zaranites dove on Petrine as he launched. Victoria swooped in behind Petrine and fighter on the raider. Petrine was very lucky but the diving pattern put Click's girl in serious jeopardy. Three Zaranites fighters closed on the Viceroy heiress. She was doing everything she could to break free.

Franklin dove on the trio. He let cry his infamous retro battle cry, "It's so FLUFFY!!"

The Caitian mercenary turned pilot scored three hits sending the Zaranites twirling into space. The big hit sent the Pirates packing.

Vicki squealed, "Thaaankk youuuu!"

"I don't know about you and Paul but you can cover my a** anytime you like.", Vicki grinned as she walked into the fighter bay.

Franklin grinned, "Paul's is still cuter."

"Hey!!" Vicki chuckled

Posted by:

Victoria Viceroy
Fighter Pilot
The Hive
Hatherton Station
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Cover your a**
Page 1 of 1