The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Surrender.... Empty
PostSubject: Surrender....   Surrender.... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:01 am

Petrine chose to fight for the Hatherton's. He chose Starfleet over the King's. He has to live with that decision. Like most fighter pilots who have served with the King's, Petrine is a mercenary without a soul.

Petrine actually went to see Ro Arroe trying to deal with his own feelings of guilt over the rejoining of the two regional authorities. In service to Commodore Michaela Hatherton, Petrine had fired on his friends in the King's.

The Bajoran chaplain reminded Petrine of the mercenaries of Earth history using the pre-Vietnam war in Laos as an example when American pilots fought on both sides and would often share a beer afterwards. Petrine still felt a sense of betrayal.

Arroe talked to Colonel Patrick Hatherton, a known consort of the Talosian Birdman about the sorrow felt by Major Polley. Patrick went to talk to Click, Colonel Tchilack about how Petrine was feeling.

Click want to see Petrine and offered the major a chance to re-merge the two fighter squadrons. Petrine was at first reluctant asking Tchilick how they would deal with the change in fighter command structure. Click grinned, "The fighter command has never been about rank, it has always been about the unit as a whole. This is how we pay homage to Commander S'Ari. Rank is for the marines. The Dragons can have their rank, we will take survival over rank any day. We are flyers and part of a flock."

Petrine was visibly moved by the reference to the fighter squadron name he had chosen. He looked at Colonel Tchilack, "Thank you, Colonel."

Click looked forearms with the Birdman, "It's just Click."

Petrine smiled, "Thank you, Click."

Petrine had traced his heritage to the Birdmen of Talosian V but his recent brush with humility has linked him to the Skorr. He was becoming a bird of faith surrending his spirit to the Skorr. Ro Arroe had helped him find humility. He was very proud of surrendering to a greater spirit. He attributed his new found faith to helping give back the fighter squadron to Colonel Tchilack.

Patrick learned that Petrine had given up the fighter command to rejoin the Hive. Michaela had given him rank and authority to command the unit. She had hoped to make up for years of being held down by Starfleet because of his lifestyle choices.

Patrick was on the holo deck working on one of his classic Earth cars when he heard that Petrine was very worried that his choice had took away something of real value from Patrick and the human would be deeply hurt and perhaps want to end their relationship. Reality was that Patrick just wanted to work on the vessels. He did not care about rank or position. Patrick learned that Petrine was coming down to apologize.

The human changed from coveralls into something more comfortable.

Patrick put on a tight g-string to hold his package tight and a padded bra to add to the mystique of his ultra smooth Branson Beauty skin. He lifted his leg up onto the hood of the classic car to tighten up his buttocks framed by thigh high boots.

Petrine looked at Patrick, "I thought you would be furious over losing the fighter squadron."

"You don't know me as well as you think you do. I would furious over losing two things, access to the fighter and shuttle fleet and YOU!", Patrick starts to slide the g-string strap to one side.

Petrine swooped over and grabbed his human lover, "Thank you."

He dropped his fighter uniform pants and quickly thrust into his human mate, "I am becoming a bird of faith.", he muttered between grunts.

"Oh yeah.", Patrick responded between moans.

"As a man of faith, I would like a union of faith, condoned by God.", Petrine continued to pound his human partner.

"So.", Patrick was beginning to be weirded out by the conversation and the mood of their sexual congress.

Petrine grabbed his human engineer by the hips thrusting hard and faster, "A union of faith is a marriage conducted by a representative of God."

Patrick pulled off and turned around, "What are you doing?"

"I am asking you to join me in a religious bond of a lifetime.", Petrine looked at Patrick.

"Are you proposing?", Patrick literally started to shake. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Patrick Hatherton, will you marry me?", Petrine looked at Patrick.

Patrick's life had always been messed up. Despite his technical genius and his famous last name, his mind had made his life very difficult. He was basically two people, a brilliant applied physicist and Hatherton family naval officer which should have made him a Starfleet superstar and a female spirit trapped in that body that lead to confused cross dressing and partner choices. His career had nearly been destroyed by these choices.

He had reconciled that in service to the regional fleet authorities becoming the small craft engineer of renown he had become. He dressed as a woman after work or in the holo decks which fed his bizarre desires but never really satisfied his female spirit. Every little girl dreams of a proposal and the resultant wedding. His female spirit always wanted that dream but given his body and his baggage he had conceded he would never get this miracle.

He stood there bawling and sobbing at the miracle. Petrine looked at the shuttle mechanic, "Is that a yes?"

Patrick could not even speak. He nodded yes clasping his face, trying to wipe away his tears. Petrine picked up his same sex mate and spun the cross dresser around in joy. Petrine set him down and bent him over once more. It was time to celebrate.

Posted by:

Major Petrine Polley
Fiancé of Patrick Hatherton
The Hive
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Surrender....
Page 1 of 1