The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mud Wrestler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Mud Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Mud Wrestler   Mud Wrestler EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:03 am

Humans have a very narrow view of the universe sometimes. Whereas a Vulcan would rarely see a human as a swinging from the trees chimpanzee, it is not unreasonable for a human to see a Caitian as a lazy house cat or a Antican as a loyal dog. This is the frame of reference. Humans are by their nature judgmental.

After reading a damning article about her exodus from Camelot and her leadership on Tellar Prime, Grace took the words, "And the damn old sow should wallow in her own crapulence" straight to heart.

Grace was always filled with such remorse over her actions. She was always apologizing. There will be no penance for her actions.

A depressed Grace slipped out of her clothes and crawled into a mud hole in the Carlisle green spaces. She felt as though she deserved to be caught in her own sty.

Nicole had been searching for a while when she discovered Grace in her put of despair. Grace explained about the log entry about her being little more than a personified pig. Nicole sat on the edge of the bog holding her lover's hand trying to reassure her that not all persons felt this way.

"Are you sure you want to wallow in the mud with a used up old sow?", Grace asked.

Nicole removed her top and slowly removed her uniform pants. Soon she was rolling in the garden bog with her Tellarite lover. Grace was giggling as dirt and mud and soon fingers filled every opening in Nicole's mud rolling body.

Later, Nicole sat looking out of the Tiger Tower at the garden below. She had been in the shower for a while trying to get cleaned up but the whole event made her feel cleaner than ever before. She loved Grace in a way she never thought she could again but more than that she loved Grace in a way she never thought she could love a woman again.

Nicole felt love.

These ladies had been in the shower for along time trying to remove the mud from their bodies. Grace came out of the bathroom area dressed in tiny lingerie.

"I think I am finally clean but I would not mind a closer inspection.", Grace winked at Nicole, laying back onto the bed they shared.

Nicole smiled, "Well I am your superior officer, inspection is my responsibility."

As Nicole removed Grace's bottoms, "And my pleasure."

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Mud Wrestler
Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Mud Wrestler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-