The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Girl Crush... or Should I Say School boy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

School Girl Crush... or Should I Say School boy? Empty
PostSubject: School Girl Crush... or Should I Say School boy?   School Girl Crush... or Should I Say School boy? EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Cougar finished the shift on the bridge of the Plato. She was coming to grips with being in the executive chair and not on the helm. Her role was to help Brandon and Giancarla become better pilots and better friends and not to just fly the Ambassador Class. This was a struggle but it was clear that the King’s Fleet saw more for Cougar Faulkner than just being a pilot.

Cougar went to see Ro Arroe, the Fleet Chaplain. He talked to the Bajoran about the first time he went down to his mother’s room and put on her clothes. He knew that he did not want to be like his father. He knew he was different. His father had been an abusive and sexual aggressive brute who would show up from time to time and manhandle Cougar’s mother, even forcing her to perform oral sex in the doorway as she sent Cougar down the hall.

Cougar became a partner with his mother. They would shop together. They would replicate makeup. Cougar’s mother, Jane Lear would show Cougar how to put it on to look feminine. She would show him how to tuck so that he could wear female undergarments.

There is an ongoing battle around nature v. nurture in the religious and scientific communities. Cougar must have had it in him but he is certainly the product of encouragement by his mother who was looking for a friend and a sister, not a child. She never intended to have Cougar but at least the cub could be a partner for her.

Ro Arroe listened and asked Cougar to pray to whatever god she chose for guidance in her life. Arroe also gave the young man PADD links on gender identity, gender reassignment and on Branson Beauty so she or he could appear more feminine.

Terry was looking for his executive officer when he entered the quarters of Cougar Faulkner. She was sitting on the floor wrapped only in a sheet praying.

Terry looked at the lieutenant, “Faulkner, you are needed on the bridge.”

“Can I ask you what you were thinking about?”, Terry looked at his executive officer as she stood up.

“My life choices.”, Cougar looked at Terry.

“All good ones I hope.”, Terry smiled.

“I was born Gary Faulkner. My dad called me Cougar and my mom made me one. I am a mixed up young man.”, Cougar forced a crooked smile.

“You look just fine to me.”, Terry smiled.
Cougar walked towards the bathroom to change. She dropped the sheet early before she closed the door hoping to catch the response from Lt. Commander Coren as she closed the door.

Lt. Commander Saturday “Terry” Coren did not turn away. Cougar jumped up and down naked in the bathroom. She was giddy like a school girl. She had never known this kind of flirtation before – at least not without consequence; twice reprimanded for flirting with her fellow pilots.

Posted by:

Lt. Cougar Faulkner
Command Officer in Training
USS Plato’s Academy
King’s Fleet

Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

School Girl Crush... or Should I Say School boy?
Page 1 of 1