The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Man.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Big Man..... Empty
PostSubject: Big Man.....   Big Man..... EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Marino had been very busy with the Tanmesad trying to deliver Temporal Dilithium to the Cardassian Union. Marino has not been spending time with Thua'ra Varno. Varno has also not seen anything resembling sex enticing lingerie or even activity from his Bajoran mate.

Varno was in the officer's mess when Marino came in for a late supper. The Bajoran sat with Thua'ra who looked away in a childish disgust.

Marino chuckled, "What is your problem?"

"You spend more time with the Galor's engine than with me.", Thua'ra stammered.

"You are the Cardassian ambassador. You should be overjoyed that a Bajoran engineer is working so damn hard to keep an old bucket like this afloat.", Marino teased.

"I would like you to pay some attention to me.", Thua'ra looked at Marino like a spoiled teenage girlfriend not the former leader of the Cardassian Union.

Marino chuckled, "A few weeks ago you would have shunned me and my sexuality and now you want me more often."

"Taunting me serves no purpose.", Thua'ra huffed. It was positively hilarious to see the the Cardassian Union Agent behave so childishly.

Thua'ra got up and walked out.

Marino went back to engineering to deal with the ongoing coolant leak issue caused by so many trips through the wormhole. He got back late.

Varno got out of bed in the morning and set off to his duties as ambassador.

Marino awoke late and then set to assign his Cardassian staff the repair matrix before taking day to prepare for his Cardassian mate.

Varno came home to the quarters the shared on the docked Galor Class ship, "Marino.", he called out.

"In here.", Marino taunted sexually.

Varno walked into their quarters to see Marino cross dressed in a tiger print bra and nylons, "Wow!!"

Varno rushed over and cuddled up to his mate, "How am going to get these nylons off?"

"You are the big man, you figure it out.", Marino taunted.

Varno tore the nylons to expose the buttocks.

Posted By:

Thua'ra Varno
Infatuated with Ro Marino
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Big Man.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: