The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who You Are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Who You Are Empty
PostSubject: Who You Are   Who You Are EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Franklin was upset. The Stone family had been calling about debts owed to the crime syndicate. He almost cried as he shouted that he did not do that anymore. Paul felt very sorry for his life partner. He really was trying to put his life back together.

The fighters had often been on high alert. The Zaranites were always trying to raid the Hatherton and had recently been given more sophisticated fighters in a Section 31 brokered Andorian deal to help bring down the King's. There had been little time for play.

Worse yet, Franklin and Paul had been supplanted by Varno and Marino as the "it" gay couple because they just could not be seen enough in public.

There was now a bit of a void because Marino did not want to appear in public out of uniform. Paul and Franklin knew that Patrick and Petrine would want to end up on Lucinda's or on Christine's radar. They wanted to go out on the promenade and be seen.

Franklin came in a great pin stripe suit. The plump Caitian matched his crime lord history but still was a diaper sight to see. Paul came walking out onto the promenade of the Hatherton.

His freshly shaved legs were on display int he black dress number. Franklin looked at his mate, "Wow! You look marvellous."

"For you, baby.", Paul smiled but secretly he wanted to prove he could wear the black number adored by the Cardassians better than Ro Marino.

Franklin and Paul walked into the club and went for a twirled before having supper. Franklin followed Paul upstairs to the sleeping chamber in the fighter bay. He slowly removed his clothes to show his big bellied fur covered Caitian form. He looked at Paul, "A fat criminal does not does not deserve a beauty like you."

"You complain about your belly but my gender association does not jive with my penis dangling up front. We all have our embarrassments.", Paul stood there naked before Franklin.

"We could both undergo Branson Beauty. You could have gender reassignment and I could have liposuction.", Franklin observed.

"But then we would not be who we are.", Paul looked at Franklin.

Franklin turned his mate around and thrust his small Caitian appendage into his human mate. Paul groaned under the pressure.

"I love who you are.", Franklin whispered going faster and faster.

"I love who you are too.", Paul breathed heavily.

It is a mixed up universe.

Posted by:

Captain Franklin Stone
Call sign: Fluffy
Marine Fighter Squadron
Hatherton Station
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Who You Are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-