The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undo Me.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Undo Me..... Empty
PostSubject: Undo Me.....   Undo Me..... EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Martin looked at Ro Marino, "One thing is for certain. It is easy to see how Marcus could lose control around you. You are so handsome."

The words did not help Martin's efforts to befriend the Bajoran. The thought of a human losing control around him again creeped him out.

Martin had been a perfect gentleman since arriving to the Tanmesad and because he was a learn as you go engineer, he was the perfect problem solver for the aging bucket of bolts. He loved to tinker and Marino loved that about him.

Martin Montgomery was aboard the Tanmesad to try to make amends for the rape of Ro Marino by his brother. Martin had become more and more flirtatious but the thought of another Montgomery on top of him disgusted Marino.

The Bajoran told Martin, the handsome human that he was with Varno now and had no desire to change that. Marino also told Thua'ra about the flirtation.

Martin grinned, "The old cold blooded white lizard has nothing on the warmth of a human. I can make you happy. Varno can only make you cold. He kept Bajoran women for sexual pleasure."

"Thua'ra is not that man anymore.", Marino tried to defend his lover.

"Once a deviant, always a defiant. He may be a chameleon able to change his appearance but he is still a white lizard at heart.", Martin took Marino'a hand and put it on his chest, "At least I still have a heart."

Marino went up to the quarters to change and wait for Thua'ra. The Cardassian came into their quarters. He was shocked to see Marino squatted on the floor.

"I thought you did not like to dress so feminine. I thought we were trying to get past that.", Varno picked up his lover.

"I know you like it.", Marino kissed the Cardassian.

"Martin made another pass at me. He told me that you had not changed. He told me that you were using me to help your image as an ambassador and little more. He told me that you liked me to dress as a woman because you used to have anal sex with Bajoran Comfirt women as a symbol of your dominance. He told me that you probably enjoyed watching them in pain below you.", Marino looked at Thua'ra.

Thua'ra looked at Marino, "I had anal sex with Bajoran woman in my raging youth. I used it as a power play. I used it as abuse. I was a monster. I am not proud of that. I was made a better man by Ro Anora. I am not that person anymore and I am definitely not that person with you. I am not abusing you. I am and I hope you are a willing partner. I am not demonstrating power over you. I am making love to you."

The words scared Thua'ra more than a return to his domination history. Marino kissed him again. He slowly directed the Cardassians hand to the laces over his buttocks in the very revealing chaps. He looked at Thua'ra, "Undo me."

He kissed the Cardassian and smiled, "Then do me."

Posted by:

Major Ro Marino
Chief Engineer
USS /CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Undo Me.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-