The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stairway to Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Stairway to Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Stairway to Heaven   Stairway to Heaven EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Tania was devastated to learn that Bridgette Tchilack had had carnal relations with Martin Montgomery. She had helped the Insectoid with her appearance and expected the resultant relationship to last. She was deeply hurt when Bridgette described her puppy dog romance with the muscular engineer. Tania felt old again. She had been able to maintain a youthful appearance but she was actually much older than the cheerleader.

Tania was feeling very sad when she saw Beatrice Bose sitting on the steps of the Tanmesad underbelly. Beatrice had the same somber look.

“Misery loves company.”, Tania looked at Beatrice sitting down.

“Vash and I have drifted apart.”, Beatrice looked at Tania.

“Despite a previous relationship with Bianca Baa’Haal, he struggled with my Bovidae appearance.”, Beatrice pulled up her skirt to expose her udder.

Tania smiled, “Nice tits.”

Beatrice laughed. Tania felt an immediate connection with the laugh. She turned to Beatrice and pulled up her shirt to expose her real breasts, “These are mine.”

Beatrice gasped. She had not seen female breasts since her brief attempt to woo Nicole Branson. She leaned forward and kissed the top of Tania’s breast. Tania looked at Beatrice and kissed her softly on the lips. Tania had not had a good kiss since she and Mickey Todd had split. Bridgette was not a good kisser.

Beatrice looked at Tania, “You are not disgusted by my appearance.”

“Since I was rescued aboard the Tanmesad, I have enjoyed the pleasure of all things female, breasts being just one of them. The more the merrier.”, Tania slid down a couple of stairs and licked the tip of the very sensitive teats on the udder.

Beatrice shivered with tingling joy. Tania then swallowed one of the teats. She had not had something that big in her mouth since her marriage to Captain Ivan Younger or her romance with Admiral Vincent Viceroy. It felt oddly familiar. Beatrice lay back. Tania then used that magical mouth to touch something else.

It was on between these two lovely ladies. Things have a way of working out in the soap opera that is colony life.

Posted by:

Commodore Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
1998th Fleet – The King’s
Starfleet
United Federation of Planets
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Stairway to Heaven
Page 1 of 1