The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll take it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

I'll take it Empty
PostSubject: I'll take it   I'll take it EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm

"I don't want to just wander around the station claiming to be observant of the activities on behalf of Starfleet. I want to do something. I want to be part of something.", Admiral Asterix Jaa, a Tellarite Giraffa looked at the old Selayan Admiral Deveniss.

"The only thing I can offer you is tactical aboard the Providence but Captain Vasa is restricted to running back and forth to Carlisle for now. The ship is hauling supplies for the industrial replicators. The city of Opera is coming along. A supply run is hardly worthy of your position.", Deveniss explained.

Asterix looked at Deveniss, "I'll take it."

Raine looked at Admiral Jaa, "I am the boss. There is a chain of command is in place. You will assume the tactical position. Nothing more."

Asterix smiled at the young leader, "I would do the same thing in your position. I am only here to help."

Sympathy and Asterix were soon working the helm together exchanging stories. Sympathy chuckled when Asterix told her that his Giraffa name was so complicated that the Federation registrar simply put an Asterix where his name was supposed to go and the Academy thought that was his name and spelled it out. It just stuck. She thought the story was hysterical.

Asterix listened as Sympathy described her name and her. Sister Harmony who were born to a hippie mother and a marine father. Her mother named the children for traits a good marine should have. Asterix loved the story.

Sympathy and Asterix began to share intimate moments from their pasts on night flights from Hatherton to Carlisle. Sympathy listened and even shared tears of joy as Asterix described the birth of his daughter Symbol. Sympathy kissed him on the forehead and smiled, "I bet you were a wonderful dad."

Asterix was wandering the hallways when he saw Sympathy asking guest medical officer Dr. Maple Coren about Tellarite Giraffa genitalia and reproduction. He was very embarrassed as Maple explained that the Giraffa were mammalian and reproduced through insertion. They were quite well endowed by most humanoid standards but were hybrid compatible with humans.

Asterix met Sympathy for supper. He explained that he was deeply flattered but could not engage in a sexual relationship with the pilot. Sympathy smiled and said she had learned about interracial relationships from Ambassador Hulanen Laree. She also spoke of Captain John Warren and Commander Dawn Keystone. Asterix told her she was being silly. He was not attractive with his grey skin and long neck.

The Providence was hauling equipment for the Lilypads being built around Opera to allow ships to enter the atmosphere without damaging it. The atmosphere of Carlisle is very fragile. Using the model first developed for the Omega Colony, the Lilypads will be a wonderful addition.

The Providence also hauled heavy equipment necessary to build the Lilypads from industrial replicators aboard the Hatherton. Asterix and Sympathy commanded the away party necessary to move the equipment.

Asterix hollered for Sympathy. She hollered back, "Over here."

Asterix walked around the side of the loader to see Sympathy

Asterix gasped, "Commander, you are not appropriately clothed."

"Admiral, you may be able to resist my verbal attempt but I highly doubt you can resist a physical one.", Sympathy grinned. She wiggled her butt.

Asterix looked around to try to find the other red shirts. None were around. He thought about his career in Starfleet and what getting caught mean. He knew he should just walk away. He should.

Asterix Jaa dropped his uniform pants and stepped forward. Sympathy moaned as the large Giraffa made his choice.

Posted By:

Admiral Asterix Jaa
Tactical Officer
USS Providence
1998th Fleet: The Kings
Starfleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

I'll take it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-