The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hormonal Balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Hormonal Balance Empty
PostSubject: Hormonal Balance   Hormonal Balance EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 am

After Dawn had been betrayed by John with Russia Trmel, she has struggled with her emotions, depression and now her appearance. Several things went into the development of Branson Beauty from Borg Nanotechnology to T'Waakian genetics. Throughout recent history, we have learned the importance of hormones in the maintenance of the Beauty appearance. We have also learned that one of the best ways to maintain hormone levels is through we .

Dawn had received a day pass to go to Opera on Carlisle. She had actually fit in well since joining the Tanmesad learning the Cardassian technology quickly. This made blowing two straight shifts ahead of her three day pass highly unexpected.

Vash went too see Tania about Dawn. It was the first time they had spoken since Bea and Tania had become a couple. They tried to be professional. Tania told Vash that Dawn may be considered a disserter for her actions. She left without her uniform.

Vash would have none of that. He went looking for his tactical officer. He found her very drunk wandering topless near the Zek's in Opera.

"Leave me alone.", Dawn looked at Vash, "It is only going to get worse. Soon I will only need a stall not quarters.", Dawn wailed.

"All you need is hormone supplements.", Vash observed.

"I have been taking those. The rise in hormones naturally is the only way to restore a more humanoid appearance.", Dawn cried out, "I thought if I was drunk and topless some silly soldier would want me. No one wants me."

"If it will get me the best damn tactical mind in the King's Fleet back on the bridge, I am happy to help out.", Vash bluntly stated.

"You are not just saying that because I am drunk.", Dawn slurred a bit.

Dawn lay over and lifted her tail onto her hip. Vash lowered his uniform pants and helped his tactical officer out.

The pair returned to the Tanmesad together. Tania dismissed Dawn a bit early from her shift. The T'Waakian hybrid had a nasty hangover.

Vash went up to his quarters after spending his 12 hours on the bridge. Dawn was sitting out he bed.

"I think you will like this time a lot more.", Dawn opened her legs.

"I will always cherish our first time.", Vash smiled, crawling on top of his first officer.

Dawn giggled, rolling over the Cardassian to be on top. She was happy once more.

Posted by:

Glinn Dawn Keystone
Tactical Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Hormonal Balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-
Jump to: