The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damaged Goods

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Damaged Goods Empty
PostSubject: Damaged Goods   Damaged Goods EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 am

"This is something that can't be fixed by a silly picture of you naked in public, Nicole.", Grace lectured.

"I have been embarrassed. I have been humiliated. I won't be able to get over that.", Grace complained.

"I have accepted a position aboard the Plato as a Lieutenant.", Grace frowned.

"Are you coming back?", Nicole looked at Grace.

"I don't know.", Grace looked at the floor.

Grace Gra'Naarg packed her things and headed over to the college to board the ship.

Nicole sat alone on the end of the bed. Brenna, her temporal child and Mac came walking in. They knew what her mood meant. Someone had left again. Nicole had not been the best relationship example for her children. She had been either the infamous "black widow" or just been married to her work.

Nicole had a colony to run... A besieged capital city and refugees to care for. She could not be a moping around over a failing relationship.

Tony Todd has already been a cocky young officer aboard the Plato. He was a return to youth for the rebooting Tellarite Admiral. Grace had accepted a much lower rank from Deveniss to get the posting aboard the Plato. Grace was trying to reboot her life. Tony was only too happy to oblige.

Grace was testing the waters. She never intended for Nicole to find out but Washington Todd was a player. He helped matters along. He sent Nicole the final break.

Nicole looked at the PADD and a single tear formed around her right eye. She knew her life with Grace was now over and worse yet, she was a battle hardened b**ch who may not be that likeable anymore. Lucinda had done more damage then she could realize.

Posted by:

Nicole Branson
Damaged Goods
Carlisle Asteroid
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Damaged Goods
Page 1 of 1