The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manic Monday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Manic Monday Empty
PostSubject: Manic Monday   Manic Monday EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Vincent listened to Hulanen and then rushed out to Station Ops, "Beam me to the surface."

"Sorry, Admiral but the asteroid is now encased in an impenetrable temporal shield. No one is beaming in or out again.", Tan looked at Admiral Viceroy.

Vincent brought Hulanen out and she told the station crew that a Krenim Temporal Dreadnought was attacking the Earth. The dreadnought had attached itself to the message from Colonel Teero and travelled across great space to the Alpha Quadrant to unleash a temporal war on the planets of the Alpha Quadrant.

Deveniss looked at the Betazoid Ambassador, "How the hell do you know that?"

"Alexander told me.", Hulanen looked at Deveniss.

"Admiral Alexander Laree of the Betazoid Alliance.", Deveniss looked at the beautiful Betazoid.

"From Betazed in the Alpha Quadrant.", Deveniss scoffed.

The old Selayan turned to walk away. Monica grabbed his arm, "We are sworn to protect the Earth and the Federation."

"Speak, Ambassador.", Admiral Monica Montgomery encouraged everyone to listen.

"The Temporal Wavelength must have a beginning and an end. The one end is the Krenim Dreadnought and the other is on the other temporal anomoly; the city of Opera. Somewhere in the city there is a link to that ship. We have to find that link and destroy it to restore the timeline both here and there.", Hulanen explained.

"How are we going to get word to the surface without a transporter link?", Vincent asked.

Summer looked at the group, "There is likely still a telepathic link between one of us and someone on the surface."

"None of us have had a strong contact with anyone on the surface since the temporal incident.", Hulanen observed.

"Not exactly.", Vincent looked at the Ambassador.

"Monday and I had a bad fight about travelling to the surface just days ago.", Vincent explained.

"This is perfect; a fight is a strong emotional connection. We can use that to send Monday a message. She has to find the link to the Krenim ship.", Hulanen suggested.

"She won't even speak to me.", Vincent looked at Mrs. Laree.

"You have to make her listen.", Hulanen looked at Vincent.

"How do I know she is listening? How do I know she listened to my plea.", Vincent looked at Hulanen.

"You have to believe.", the Betazoid explained. There has been a lot of that going on lately.

Posted by:

Admiral Vincent Viceroy
Commander in Chief
King's Fleet
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Manic Monday
Page 1 of 1