The Colony of Camelot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Colony News, Personal Logs and Mission Logs

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defiant....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vincent Viceroy
Admin

Defiant.... Empty
PostSubject: Defiant....   Defiant.... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:46 pm

"You stupid eleven bitch!", the guard backhanded T:Zohl across the face.

For the last time, I am not an elf, I am a Vulcan.", the beautiful flight commander looked at her tormentor.

"What is more believable, you are a mythical creature awakened during the goblinization known to everyone or you are an alien whose culture is based solely upon logic and that you serve on a starship in a regional fleet authority trillions of light years from here.?", the guard lectured.

"My name is Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan, Flight Commander aboard the USS Quasar Quest in service to Admiral Vincent Viceroy in the King's Fleet.", the Vulcan slowly repeated.

"As an Elf, you would be granted immunity and allowed free passage to the Native American States.", the guard repeated.

My name is Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan, Flight Commander aboard the USS Quasar Quest in service to Admiral Vincent Viceroy in the King's Fleet.", the Vulcan slowly repeated.

"You belong with these freaks in the Camelot Psychotics Unit.", the guard scoffed.

"Take the elf back to her cell.", the guard ordered.

"I am a Vulcan.", T'Zohl repeated.

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Imprisoned
Carlisle Penitentiary
Location Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://omegacolony.forumotion.net

Defiant....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colony of Camelot :: Colony Personal Logs-